Accountants & Auditors Umm Al Quwain : List of the best Accountants & Auditors in Umm Al Quwain with Contact Details including company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings.
Umm Al Quwain is situated between Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah on the West coast. The city of Umm Al Quwain is the capital of the emirate, situated on a deep creek. It comprises the Ruler’s office, companies, establishments, banks, and commercial markets, the Seaport and the Research and PiscicultureCenter, which helps to develop fisheries in the country. The traditional occupation of this emirate has been fishing and date cultivation. The Ruler of Umm Al Quwain is H.H. Sheikh Saoud Bin Rashid Al Mu’alla. He succeeded his father in 1982.
The emirate covers an area of 800 square kilometres and stretches from the beautiful, lush green coastal mangroves lining the shores of the Arabian Gulf, inland across the rolling sand dunes to the fertile oasis surrounding Falaj Al Moalla.
The name Umm Al Quwain is derived from Umm Al Quwatain, which means “Mother of two powers”, a reference to the powerful seafaring tradition of this emirate.
Umm Al Quwain city has witnessed drastic developments over the last few years including construction of buildings, roads, parks and other amenities. The city’s attraction lies in its long clean beaches, an enclosed lagoon and public horse riding stables.
It is said that Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) is the best place in the world for people who enjoy sounds of waves and peace. Sailing in the calm water of lagoon offers best and most interesting sailing in the Northern Emirates.
Accountants & Auditors in Umm Al Quwain
Accountants & Auditors Umm Al Quwain : List of the accountants & auditors in Umm Al Quwain with contact details including company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings. Top accountants & auditors in Umm Al Quwain UAE.
1. Al Hafidh & Khalifa Public Accountants
Company Name: Al Hafidh & Khalifa Public Accountants
Company Location & address: P.O.Box: 849, Umm Al Quwain, UAE
P.O.Box: 849, Umm Al Quwain
Company Telephone Number: +9716 7655744
2. Alfa for Auditing & Accountancy Svce
Company Name: Alfa for Auditing & Accountancy Svce
Company Location & address: P.O.Box: 322, Umm Al Quwain, UAE
P.O.Box: 322, Umm Al Quwain
Company Telephone Number: +9716 7660449
3. Alpha Auditing & Computer Services
Company Name: Alpha Auditing & Computer Services
Company Location & address: P.O.Box: 322, Umm Al Quwain, UAE
P.O.Box: 322, Umm Al Quwain
Company Telephone Number: +9716 7662227
4. National Centre for Audit
Company Name: National Centre for Audit
Company Location & address: P.O.Box: 55, Umm Al Quwain, UAE
P.O.Box: 55, Umm Al Quwain
Company Telephone Number: +9716 7665501
Accountants & Auditors Umm Al Quwain Location Map
Accountants & Auditors in Umm Al Quwain UAE
Finding the perfect candidate to join your accounting or audit team can be a frustrating and time-consuming task. As with any group of professionals, not all candidates are created equal. Subtle nuances in experience, personality, character, etc., can mean the difference between a successful hire that adds value and complements your team and an unsuccessful hire that ruins your department’s morale and reputation. Whether you use external recruiting services or rely on internal resources, there are several considerations that every hiring manager should think about.
- Realistically define your requirements and expectations – This is the most important step in the process. Defining the qualities, experience, and qualifications of your target accountant/auditor sets the stage for the results. Not every accountant or auditor needs to have a CPA certification and Big Four experience. More often than not, there should be a normal profile range of experience that fits most accounting and audit job descriptions. That is, you won’t find many degreed accountants with a CPA and five years of Big Four experience applying for your $25K Staff Accountant job unless there are unusual or unique circumstances, which more often than not will outweigh the desirable traits for which you were originally looking. Define your requirements and be realistic about experiences, skills, personalities, appearances, etc. Don’t try to look for a good deal…focus on finding the right fit that makes logical sense. Hiring the right person the first time will always be cheaper than having to make several hiring iterations to replace bad hires.
- Have several people, internal and external to your team as well as superior and subordinate to the position, interview prospective candidates Obviously, these interviews would be completed only after the field has been narrowed down. But having multiple parties from throughout the organization interview prospective candidates can provide multiple points-of-view and demonstrate a candidate’s ability to communicate and interact with varied personalities and departments. Such interviews don’t have to be structured, technical or lengthy…the focus should be on normal conversation and interaction. Again, try to simulate normal work environment.
- Conduct casual, last minute interviews in addition to formal scheduled interviews – Formal interviews provide a wealth of information, but they can only take you so far. Pick up the phone and call your prospective candidate (if they are local) for lunch or coffee. You’ll get to see how they dress on a day-to-day basis and how they interact in a more casual, social environment.
- Look for conversational usage of technical information- Candidates that are able to hold conversation about certain technical topics are more likely to have working knowledge and direct experience of that concept than those that can’t. It takes more than just a quick night-before study session to become conversationally fluent with many accounting and audit topics. Look for those candidates that can voice an opinion on topics central their desired position. Also make sure that candidates have appreciation for the bigger picture, even if they will only be dealing with a small segment.
- Make sure past work experiences follow a natural progression that is consistent with your requirements – If you are looking for a staff accountant that will just process a transaction over and over for 20 years, you may be OK with the fifty year-old accountant that was laid off from his job as a staff accountant, a position which he held for the past thirty years. But if you are looking for someone to make value-added suggestions, drive change, and eventually manage the department, you might be better off with the accountant with two years of experience looking for a new challenge and a slight pay increase. Past behavior is almost certainly indicative of future performance.
- Make sure candidates do all the other stuff too – It goes without saying (but we’ll say it anyway just to drive home the point) that any candidate should do all that other stuff that we’ve all heard about since college graduation. Show up on time. Dress appropriately. Know the position and the company. Have questions ready. Maintain eye contact. Firm handshake. Copies of your resume. Follow-up with a thank-you.
- Don’t settle – It’s a lot easier to hire someone than to fire someone. Take your time and make sure that the prospective candidate is a good fit for the department and the company. The costs associated with additional search time will always be cheaper than the cost of making a bad hiring decision. Finding and hiring the right addition to your team is not easy. But with a little patience, some good advice, and a solid game plan, the process becomes much more tolerable.
It is wise for businesses to hire an accounting firm to handle their tax statements and to provide cost analysis of their management practices. While most certified public accountants have the knowledge of public financial regulations necessary to handle business accounts, not all CPA’s handle corporate clients. Once you have found a firm to handle your account, ask about planning services so that you can make good long term decisions about investments and property acquisitions. The firm may initially send out auditors to take a look at your financial records in order to see how they can best help you; while this process may be frustrating, it is necessary in order to find out the current state of your financial management processes.
Not everyone has the knowledge to manage their finances correctly. As a result, certified public accountants are needed quite often in the business world. Some larger companies can afford to employ at least one CPA full time, while others tend to hire consultants only around tax time. Most firms have at least a bookkeeping position on staff to help manage finances. Accounting has been around for thousands of years. Much of what we know from past civilizations comes from being able to analyze well preserved bookkeeping records. It’s thought that the introduction of double entry bookkeeping in the late 1400s was essential to the rise of the Renaissance. As society and governments developed, the need for record keeping became more essential. Ruling classes needed the arithmetic skills of accountants to help set tax percentages for the governed. Since writing materials and skills were expensive to acquire, there weren’t as many people in the occupation as there are now. Certified public accountants still fill the arithmetic role today, but on a much larger scale. CPAs help their corporate clients prepare/file their taxes correctly and on time, as well as help manage payroll for employees. They’re also there to help in case an audit is facilitated by the government or a previous charter was written incorrectly. Private clients can usually be met in their homes by these workers to go over their records and file through the mail or online. Those in this occupation work chiefly as advisers to make financial issues run smoothly for everyone involved.
Certified public accountants, or CPAs, are experts in their field. CPAs know everything there is to know about bookkeeping and personal finances. And they often help their clients manage their finances properly. Choosing an certified public accountant isn’t easy, and you’ll want to do some research before you select a CPA. Go online to study the services of these finance experts. Make sure you know whether most CPAs work for corporate businesses and consulting firms, or private homeowners, or government agencies. Make sure you also know whether each CPA you research specializes in taxes or bookkeeping or preparing payrolls. Once you’ve done some preliminary research, begin to compare a few of the CPA who seem most suited to your needs. Analyze their performance records. Check to see if they keep meticulous files. Ask their advisers to provide you with a reference. After you’ve done all that, a certain CPA should seem more qualified than any of the others. If you’re interested in hiring someone to prepare you for an IRS audit, this CPA should absolutely be a tax specialist. If you’re interested in setting up a charter business, this CPA should be an expert in corporate finance. Finding the CPA that’s right for you will undoubtedly take a bit of time and research. But selecting a CPA is an important decision, and you don’t want to rush through the process. Take your time to make a decision and do as much research as you can before you hire anyone – you’ll thank yourself later on.
Best accountants & auditors Umm Al Quwain : List of the best accountants & auditors Umm Al Quwain with contact details including company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings. Top accountants & auditors in Umm Al Quwain UAE.
Business Directory UAE providing complete details of accountants & auditors in Umm Al Quwain. Find out more information on accountants & auditors in Umm Al Quwain on Yellow Pages UAE. accountants & auditors reviews, accountants & auditors Umm Al Quwain location map, accountants & auditors Umm Al Quwain websites, accountants & auditors Umm Al Quwain directory, accountants & auditors Umm Al Quwain business directory & accountants & auditors telephone numbers.