Business Setup in Dubai Freezone : Company Formation in Dubai Free Zones
Business Setup in Dubai Freezone : Company Formation in Dubai Free Zones. Planning to start a business in Dubai Freezone? Company formation in Dubai free zones has no strings attached to it. The investors fully own the business that they intend to run or is already running. The investors in Dubai free zone company formation are provided with all the amenities and infrastructure, including their ready-made offices, building and any other facility related to their business. Therefore, it is for this reason that company formation in Dubai free zones is regarded as one of the ideal business to set up in the state. The investor just had to make the investment and gets full possible return on investment (ROI) with no burden of tax, duties and other possible deductibles in the business.
Setting up a company in any of the Free Zones Company Formation in Dubai can be attractive option for foreign investors. The free zones in Dubai are located in the heart of Dubai and can be reached from any point of the city with ease. The free zones in Dubai are most sought after free zones among international investors since they are Located strategically within the boundaries of Dubai and offers world class infrastructure and benefits.
Free Trade Zones in Dubai
Here is the list and details of free trade zones under the most powerful and attractive business city in entire GCC countries, that is nothing but Dubai. Make your choice depending on the nature of business that you are planning for. It is a fact that, Dubai is known for its business friendly atmosphere and safe and luxurious life culture. The government and rulers have been implemented a lot felicities as well as infrastructural developments to attract foreign investors from all across the world for the last 40 years. The Dubai city is a pride of entire United Arab Emirates, because of its growth in all the sectors. With a hundreds of skyscrapers, this city is not only just beautiful, but also a heaven for the one who looking for a leisure trip.
When speaking about business, free trade zones have been playing a great role to attract foreign money to Dubai’s soil. There are more than 20 free trade zones are operating inside the Dubai emirate. Each of the free zones in Dubai having its own advantages and limitations. Even though the most famous and biggest free zone in Dubai is the Multi Commodities Centre also know as DMCC. What makes the free trade zones unique from other business locations, is its custom rules and policies that designed to support businesses with a great level.
Advantages of Dubai Free Zones
As mentioned above, free zones are actually an economy, business zone, which is built by aiming the foreign business investors. So that it’s offering a lot of facilities also a great level of relaxation in all the rules and regulations to ensure it is a heaven like place for foreign businessmen.
– 100 percent foreign ownership
– Tax exceptions for long years
– 25 years of property ownership by lease
– Exceptions for import and export duties
– 100 percent repatriation of capital and profits
– Legal formalities and processes are very smooth and quicker
– Getting resources for business is easier
List of Popular Free Zones in Dubai
- DUBAI AIRPORT FREE ZONE – The Dubai Airport Freezone Authority (DAFZA) is an organization that deals with import and export trades and services. DAFZA is established in 1996 by the Dubai government.
- DUBAI CARS AND AUTOMOTIVE ZONE – Dubai cars and automotive zone, also known as Dubai Auto Zone is a free trade zone, which is mainly focusing industries that serving automotive products and services. This Auto zone has been founded on April 2000.
- DUBAI HEALTHCARE CITY – As its name indicates, the Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) is a healthcare related free zone located in Dubai. DHCC was launched in 2002 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- DUBAI INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC CITY – Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) is also a free trade zone established in May 2006 for supporting the growth of schools, colleges and universities inside the Dubai.
- DUBAI INTERNET CITY – Dubai Internet City (DIC) is an information technology related business free trade zone, which was founded in 1999 by the government of Dubai.
- DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE – Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is a free zone established in 2002 and its operations started by 2004. The DIFC has been founded for empowering the growth of financial institutions in Dubai.
- DUBAI KNOWLEDGE VILLAGE – Dubai Knowledge Village is a human resources management, professional learning and educational free trade zone campus located in Dubai, UAE.
- DUBAI MEDIA CITY – Media city was founded by the government of Dubai for accelerating the growth of the media business and activities like news agencies, publishing, online media, advertising, production, and broadcast facilities, etc. in Dubai on 2000.
- DUBAI GOLD AND DIAMOND PARK – Dubai Gold and Diamond Park is located in Dubai, UAE. It was established in May 2001. Spreading 511,343 Sq.feet (Phase 1), it is located 20 km from Dubai International Airport
- DUBAI MULTI COMMODITIES CENTRE – DMCC is a very popular free zone authority which is located in Jumeirah Lakes Towers which was established in 2002. As of June 2013, it had over 6,800 registered members.
- DUBAI SILICON OASIS – Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) free trade zone is a Dubai government initiative founded in 2004. DSO is wholly owned by the Government of Dubai providing both a living and working integrated community.
- INTERNATIONAL MEDIA PRODUCTION ZONE – The International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) is a free zone and freehold area that caters to media production companies. Spreading over an area of 43,000,000 square feet.
- JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE – Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jfza) is also a free zone setup located in the western end of Dubai named Jabal Ali area. JFZA was established in 1985 with standard size office units and warehouses to provide ready built facilities to customers
- DUBAI WORLD CENTRAL – Dubai World Central is the development currently under construction in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It will be an economic zone to support a number of activities including logistics, aviation, commercial, exhibition, humanitarian, residential and other related businesses around Al Maktoum International Airport.
Company Registration in Dubai
The steps or processes for getting your business registered under Dubai government is actually very simple. Find the 8 steps that will be enough to start a business in Dubai.