Companies Jobs in Dubai : Dubai companies jobs vacancies – Your ultimate guide to the best way to find top companies to work for in Dubai UAE. Find top companies in Dubai hiring direct & apply online for companies jobs in Dubai UAE.
How Do Companies in Dubai Recruit Employees?
Recruiting and direct hiring in Dubai has changed significantly over the years and continues to evolve as technology changes. It’s important for job seekers to be aware of how companies in Dubai recruit so they can take advantage of the ways that companies are finding qualified applicants to hire.
Companies direct recruitment in Dubai is one of the steps in the hiring process companies use to recruit and hire new employees. The recruitment phase of the hiring process takes place when the company tries to reach a pool of candidates through job postings on company and external websites, job referrals, help wanted advertisements, college campus recruitment, social media recruiting, etc.
Job applicants in Dubai who respond to the recruitment efforts of the company are then screened to determine if they are qualified for the job. Selected candidates are invited to interviews and other methods of assessment. Employers may check the background of prospective employees, as well as check references prior to making a job offer and hiring the top candidate for the position.
Dubai Company Recruiting Strategies
Companies Jobs in Dubai – Dubai companies jobs vacancies. Find top companies in Dubai hiring direct & apply online for companies jobs in Dubai UAE. In some cases, employers passively recruit by simply posting jobs on their company website and waiting for applicants to find the job posting and apply. They don’t need to do anything else because of the volume of applications they receive.
Other hiring companies in Dubai are actively recruiting candidates using many different ways to connect with and engage potential employees. Even if they do get many applications they want to be sure they are reaching the best candidates including those who may not be actively seeking employment, but may be interested if they saw a job posting or were recruited.
Jobs on Company Websites – Many large corporations and big companies in Dubai have more applicants than they can readily manage, so there is no need to advertise extensively for candidates for employment. Applicants can apply online by uploading, copying and pasting, or using the resume wizard to get their resume into company’s applicant systems.
If you know of hiring companies where you would like to work for in Dubai, your first step should be to check out the company website to find available job vacancy openings and apply online. Going directly to the source will get your application in the system fast and you may be able to sign up to be notified of new job openings as soon as they are posted. Here’s more on finding and applying for jobs on company websites in Dubai UAE.
Companies Job Vacancies Listings on Job Boards in Dubai UAE – Job boards still play a significant role in company recruiting. Major hiring companies and employers in Dubai post open positions on job boards like Bayt, Monster.com, Dubizzle and Gulf News. Job seekers can create a profile on these sites and upload resumes and letters to apply for jobs. In addition, many of the top job boards have mobile apps so you can job search on the fly from your phone or iPad.
Companies Job Vacancies Listings on Job Search Engines in Dubai UAE – Job search engines are a good way for job seekers to get job listings fast, because they search many sources where employment opportunities are listed. Even though a job search engine finds many jobs automatically when it searches the Internet, companies in Dubai use them to recruit directly as well. Some popular jobs sites in Dubai are:
- Emirates Ads
- Gulf News
- Khaleej Times
- The Emirates Network
In addition, companies and employers in Dubai that would like their open positions featured on a job search engine to receive premium web placement, feed jobs from the company website to Facebook and take advantage of a variety of other recruiting options.
Companies Job Vacancies Listings on LinkedIn – LinkedIn continues to be the dominant network for professional recruiting with 93% of employers surveyed by Jobvite in 2012 using it to recruit. Of those companies, 89% have made a hire through LinkedIn. LinkedIn’s Recruiting Solutions enables companies to easily source candidates, share and advertise jobs on LinkedIn and create company career pages to attract and engage talent.
Job seekers can search for job openings directly on LinkedIn and follow companies in Dubai to get the latest news and current job openings. To use LinkedIn most effectively, your profile should be carefully optimized so recruiters can find you when they search for qualified candidates. Here’s how:
Companies Job Vacancies Listings on Newspapers in Dubai UAE – Yes, companies do still place help wanted ads in newspapers and your local paper can be a good source of job listings. You don’t have to buy a paper to find the listings. Check online and you’ll find classified ads for a variety of local jobs on your newspaper’s websites.
Referrals – Employers love referred candidates because the applicant has a recommendation in advance from one of the company’s employees. When there’s a referral, there is a better chance of getting a qualified candidate because the employee knows the company and the type of person needed for the job.
Plus, referrals streamline the hiring process. In fact, some companies pay bonuses to employees who refer candidates who are hired. For the job seeker, getting a referral from someone who already works at a company can be a great way to get your resume a close look from the hiring manager.
Social Recruiting – The use of social recruiting, which takes place when companies use social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter to advertise job openings and recruit potential employees is continuing to increase. Over 92% of companies plan on recruiting through social media in 2012 and 73% have already successfully hired a candidate through a social network. The top sites for recruiting applicants, aside from LinkedIn, are Facebook and Twitter, with 66% of recruiters using Facebook to find new talent and 54% using Twitter.
Companies in Dubai, large and small, have Facebook and Twitter pages where you will find company information, job postings, tips and advice for applying and information about what it’s like to work for the company. Companies in Dubai often post open jobs to these sites prior to posting elsewhere, so if you follow the company on Twitter or like it on Facebook, you’ll be able to get a head start on getting your application in.
In addition to companies participating in social recruiting efforts, the job boards also have a strong social media presence. Most top sites have Twitter pages where they tweet job openings and career advice. On Facebook, for example, you can find job listings and career tips on the Facebook pages of many job boards.
Walk-In Applications – Many smaller employers do still hire the old-fashioned way with a sign in the window. If you’re interested in a job with a local company, don’t hesitate to apply in-person if you see a sign or stop in and ask if the company is hiring if you don’t. You have nothing to lose, and a job to gain, by asking a quick question.
Create a Target List of Companies to work for in Dubai
Do you have a list of companies in Dubai you would like to work for? If you do, use the internet to discover information about the company, review open positions, and find connections to help you apply for employment and get a job offer. If you don’t have a target list of companies to work for in Dubai – a short list of employers you would be thrilled to work for – it’s a good idea to research company information and create a list of companies to target in your job search in Dubai UAE. All the information you need is available on the AllUAE.ae website, and it’s easy to find detailed information about potential employers online.
It’s important to take the time to research companies in Dubai. You’re wasting time and energy if you just apply for any job opening you find, even though you might feel like you’re accomplishing something by sending out tons of resumes. The time you spend upfront investigating companies to work for in Dubai will benefit you in the long run because you won’t be spending time and energy applying to companies that aren’t a good fit. Instead, you will be applying for jobs at companies where you would like to work.
When the company isn’t the right fit for your skills, qualifications and goals, there isn’t much point in pursuing opportunities there – even in a down job market. Why not? Because, in the long run, the job probably isn’t going to work out for you – or for the company. If the company is a good match, it makes sense to target it as one of your employment goals. You will know that the company has the type of jobs you’re looking for. You’ll know that the employer’s culture and mission match what you’re seeking. And you’ll also be able to connect with people at the company who can help you secure an interview and give you a reference.
Choosing Companies to Work for in Dubai – How do you find companies that are a good match? AllUAE.ae website with lists the best companies to work for in Dubai, for example, ranks companies by a variety of criteria, including the 100 best companies, the 500 top companies, blue ribbon companies, most admired companies, best small companies, and so on. Also Dubai local Chamber of Commerce is an ideal resource for finding local companies to work for in Dubai. The Dubai Chamber of Commerce has a directory you can search to find your local Chamber of Commerce. Then visit the Chamber’s website to see if there is a directory of local companies in Dubai.
Professional associations typically have lists of member companies. AllUAE.ae has a directory of associations list by industry. Use it to find member companies at associations in your career field and/or industry.
Finding Company Information & HR Contact Details – Once you’ve found companies to target, the next step is to research the company to verify that it is, in fact, a good match. Use LinkedIn’s companies section as a tool to find company information. Search by keyword or browse industry information. You’ll be able see your connections at the company, new hires, promotions, jobs posted, related companies, and company statistics. You’ll find company reviews, ratings, salaries, CEO approval rating, competitors, content providers, and more company information.
Finding Companies Job Listings in Dubai – Once you have found companies you’re interested in, start checking out job opportunities. Visit the company web site to review open positions. Most companies in Dubai have an employment section with current job openings, and you may be able to apply directly online. Job search engine LinkUp searches only company sites, so it’s an excellent resource for finding jobs at specific employers. Also, search the other job search engines by company name to find additional job postings.
Finding Company HR Contact Details – Next, you need to find contacts at the company who can help you get a foot in the door. The LinkedIn company pages I mentioned will show you your contacts at the company. Outreach to them letting them know of your interest and asking if they can help.
Connecting with Contacts – What’s the best way to approach your contacts to ask for assistance? Here’s advice on using social media as part of your job search, and how to use your connections on LinkedIn.
Tips for Researching Employers & Companies in Dubai Before Job Interviews
Tips for Researching Companies in Dubai Before Job Interviews. There are several good reasons why it’s worth investigating companies in Dubai. First of all, spending some time looking for and at employers will give you an idea of what companies are in your industries and fields of choice. You will also be able to determine which companies are hiring and what types of job openings they have. If you’re applying for a position, you will want to find out everything you can about the company before you sit down for an interview.
In addition, after all your research, you will be a well-prepared candidate for the job. Knowing specifics about the company’s products, policies, and culture will impress upon the hiring manager your keen interest in the position, and your ability to assimilate quickly into a productive role.
Focus on your industry – Spend some of your valuable company research time investigating the needs and benefits of organizations in your industry that appear to offer much more than the others. Do they specifically need people in your field? It is also helpful to find out the company history, financial stability, products and services, personnel, and perhaps some information about the company culture and how you will fit in; most companies, large and small, have web sites where they strut their best stuff.
Preparing for an interview is another reason to research employers. You’ll want to know as much about your potential employer as possible. Standard interview questions are “What do you know about us?” and “Why do you want to work here?” Research will enable you to have an informed, detailed response – and the right questions, remember: “an interview is a dialogue.”
If you have a connection that will help you find inside information, use it. Do you know someone who works there? Ask them what the company culture is like, and how accurate and current the information on their website is. If you’re a college grad ask your Career Office if they can give you a list of alumni who work at your target company. Then call or email and ask for advice and assistance.
Use Dubai company directory which will help you find those companies – You can search AllUAE.ae by company name or keyword. Dubai yellow pages allows you to search by business name, category or location. AllUAE.ae offer job seekers an in-depth look inside some of the hottest industries. AllUAE.ae also provide career advice and company and industry profiles.
If you’re interested in big business you can browse the Fortune 500 top companies list. Then take a look at the snapshot for company details, revenues and contact information. Fortune provides similar lists for the 100 Fastest Growing Companies and the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Want to ace that interview? Read anything and everything you can about your target company in Dubai. Use Google to find the employer’s web site. Then review the site to see what the company is saying about itself. Many times, you will find articles or links about new products or technologies where the company is mentioned. That’s a good place to explore for more in depth research.
Next, take a look at what the rest of the world is saying; Vault Reports is a good resource to find specific, detailed information about a particular employer. Spending a little extra time to research the company before your interview can make the difference between getting a second interview or a job offer, and being passed by.
Finding Jobs at Company Websites
If you have a targeted list of companies in Dubai to approach for job openings, going directly to the source to search for work on their company website is an efficient job search method. At many company sites you can apply for all levels of positions online – from part-time hourly work to top management positions. If you find positions that catch your eye through large job search websites like Monster, make a list of those jobs and then go to the companies’ websites and apply through them instead.
Check Company Profiles – these company profiles have career and employment information for many top employers.
Check .Jobs – Companies use the .jobs extension to direct job seekers straight to their company information. For instance, if you’re looking for a job at Microsoft, type site:microsoft.com jobs or site:microsoft.com careers. Also check US.jobs – you’ll be able to search for jobs posted on company websites and jobs listed on state job boards.
How to Search Company Websites – Jobs are typically listed in the Careers section of the employer’s website, though they could also fall under the About Us section or at the bottom of the page in a link to “More Information.” Just about every company has detailed employment information including job openings, an employment application, company locations, benefits and how to apply online.
Find More Company Contact Information – Don’t stop there. Use websites like AllUAE.ae and LinkedIn that provide company information to further research the business and to find connections who can help you get hired.
What a Company’s Job Postings Reveal – A company’s career section provides a window into their corporate world and the image they present–it’s up to you to read between the lines. Are the postings easily accessible, clear, professional and well written? Are there a large number of openings or many openings concentrated in one area? This could indicate a company poised for growth or one that’s experiencing high turnover and therefore needs a constant supply of applicants.
No Job Listings? Not all employers list job openings online, but their website can still be a tool to learn a wealth of information about the company itself that you can use to further your search and even leverage should you get to the stage of an interview. Get a sense of how they present their business online. Is their site rich with information or simply a sales tool? Well constructed or slightly fly by night? The company’s online presence can shine a light on the business as a whole.
How Does an Employer Decide Who to Hire?
As a job candidate, it can be very helpful to consider just how employers make hiring decisions as you plan your strategy. Employers will draw up a job description early in the process which will incorporate the required and preferred qualifications which they are seeking. How does an employer decide who to hire? It’s starts with determining who would be a good candidate for the job.
Typically a prospective supervisor will work with a Human Resources professional to make sure both departmental and organizational perspectives and requirements are represented in this document. In some cases, the hiring manager will arrange a screening committee to review applications, and interview and evaluate candidates. The hiring manager will usually hold a meeting to review the ideal candidate profile and to charge the committee.
Each member of the screening committee will have their own preferences for qualifications and qualities of the candidate, given how they intersect with the position. You should find out the composition of the committee, if possible, before your interview and try to anticipate their vested interest in the job.
Evaluating Candidates – Once interviews are completed, most employers will seek input from all parties who have encountered candidates during the interview process.
Keep in mind that even seemingly lower level employees like administrative assistants who greeted you and set up your interview day may be asked for their impressions. Treat everyone respectfully and be your best professional self at all times, including informal lunches or dinners with prospective colleagues.
Of course, it is hard to anticipate what each employer will be looking for as they make final decisions about candidates, but it is useful to consider some common factors.
Selection Criteria Used By Employers and Companies in Dubai UAE – Here are some criteria employers frequently use when they decide which candidate to hire:
- Would the individual fit in with the colleagues in their department?
- Does the finalist have an appealing personality? Would we enjoy working with her?
- Does the candidate possess the skills necessary to excel in the job?
- Does the individual have the appropriate depth and type of prior experience?
- Does the candidate have the technical proficiency to get the job done?
- Does the applicant possess the licenses and/or certificates required for the job?
- Does the individual have the knowledge, expertise and information base to effectively carry out the job?
- Does the finalist have the required academic background?
- Does the candidate have a positive, “can do” attitude?
- Does the applicant have a strong work ethic and a high energy level?
- Does the candidate have the confidence and experience to be a leader?
- Has the applicant proven that they have added value, made improvements and positively impacted the bottom line?
- Would the individual be a good team player?
- Can the finalist communicate clearly and effectively?
- Is the candidate a good long term prospect to fill higher level jobs?
- Is the applicant likely to stay in the position for a long enough period? Will she be happy in the role? Is she overqualified?
- Does the individual fit in with the corporate culture?
- Can the candidate cope with the pressures and stress of the job?
- How enthusiastic is the applicant about the job?
- Can the finalist innovate, think outside the box, and creatively meet challenges?
- Is the individual aware of their weaknesses, comfortable with constructive criticism and motivated to improve themselves?
How to Enhance Your Chances of Getting Selected
Even though some of the selection process is out of your control, other parts are not. You can use your resumes, cover letters and interviews to make the case as to why you’re the best candidate for the job.
Taking the time to match your qualifications to the job description will up your chances of success. You’ll be able to show why you’re a strong candidate, and make it easier for those who review your application materials and who meet with you to come to a positive decision on your application.
Keep it positive and promote yourself. Employers love upbeat and positive applicants, because they will bring that mindset to the job with them. Even if you are thinking negative thoughts about your past employers, keep them to yourself. Nobody wants to hear them. You don’t want to come across as overbearing or too arrogant, but do clearly promote your qualifications for the job. Share examples of how you succeeded at prior positions to help make the case as to why you’re the best applicant.
Write a thank you note after the interview, reiterating your qualifications for the position and adding anything you wish you had brought up during the interview. It’s one more way to pitch your candidacy for the job.
Top 20 Highest Paid Jobs in Dubai
List of Highest Paid Jobs in Dubai UAE – Here is the list we have made of the highest paid jobs in Dubai with their salaries and allowances.
1. Chief Marketing Officers – Average monthly pay including allowances: Dh95,000 and Salary range is Dh80,000 to Dh90,000
Chief marketing officers (CMOs) manage the marketing operations of an organization and work towards improving the brand. He/She makes marketing strategies to improve the reputation of brand product or services. CMO jobs are very demanding and highest paid jobs in Dubai in terms of salary. Minimum qualifications would be a university degree in marketing, sales or similar and experience in managing a firm.
2. Accounting, Finance Professionals – Average monthly pay including allowances: Dh75,000.Salary range: Dh55,000 to Dh90,000. Chief financial officers (CFO) rank high on the pay scale because they are key trusted strategic adviser of an organization. CFO make risky decisions on risky issues of profits, investments, finance, accounting and delivering shareholders.The key to become a successful CFO is to have a passion for finance, accounting and delivering shareholder value. “You can’t be afraid of making the tough, and of course being your own man. CFO qualifications may include Economics and Accounting Majors and experience of handling is most important.
3. Lawyers – Average monthly pay including allowances: Dh77,000 and Salary range: Dh60,000 to Dh106,000. Chief legal officers is prime post in Companies to handle their legal requirements to protect the business from a legal and compliance perspective. He counsel all legal contractual issues and legal agreements, along with ensuring that the company is limited from any forms of legal liability. The position requires a law degree with the right legal qualification. Typically a minimum of eight year experience is needed.
4. Doctors – Average monthly pay including allowances: Dh 73,460.75. There are variety of doctors have high rank like Specialist neurologists, vascular surgeons, child psychiatrists/psychologists, heads of obstetrics and gynecology are demanded. Highly qualified and experienced persons from well recognized universities and medical colleges of the world. The position requires extensive training and education. consultant in this area is highly valued and highly paid. The time required to become a consultant is minimum eight to ten years of training. Most often are PhD/doctorate holders. Some doctors like cardiologists claim to make more than Dh180,000 a month, but this amount is believed to already include commissions.
5. Bankers – Average monthly pay including allowances: Dh70,000 and Salary range is Dh63,750 to Dh77,500. VPs for corporate banking, retail banking, branch network, alternate channels and asset and liabilities The VP of the bank is heavily involved in crucial decisions, including long-term large level loans, potential investments that can raise the profile of the bank and the senior level roles within banking are seen as the key decision makers that can transform the image of the bank. Banking jobs provide high range of salaries to qualified and experienced candidates for the jobs.
7. Engineers – Average monthly pay including allowances: Dh62,000 and Salary range: Dh40,000 to Dh68,000. Engineering include wide range of fields like Senior mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP). Responsibilities of MEP directors are mainly in charge of matters that have to do with mechanical, electrical and plumbing installations in construction projects. Candidates should have at least 20 years’ experience with an MEP background starting usually as a mechanical engineer and working their way up through the high ranks
8. IT managers – Average monthly pay including allowances: Dh60,000 and Salary range is Dh50,000 to Dh80,000. Chief information officers (CIOs), IT directors manage projects involving design, deployment, testing and support of business solutions. The job involves coordinating, setting up of an information technology department; defining policy and procedure, organizing structure and team management. The candidate should have ten to 12 years’ experience in the IT field, he also need to be up to date with the latest technologies. Minimum qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in computer or IT.
9. Merchandiser – Average monthly pay including allowances: Dh55,000 and Salary range is Dh36,500 to Dh52,500. Head of planning/merchandising head of buying of a retail company is crucial in making decisions the buyer takes can impact the brand or image of the retailer, so it is important that the person holding this position is up to date with the latest industry trends and possesses enough insights into the potential upturns in the customer market. A candidate should ideally hold a degree either in marketing, business studies or retail management. Requirement include career on the shop floor and worked your way up to becoming a buyer.
10. Actuaries – Average monthly pay including allowances: Dh55,000 and Salary range is Dh30,000 to Dh80,000. Actuaries are involved with insurance companies. They search various data to know what lies within an event such as the risk a car will crash. Evaluating risks in order to draw up insurance policies to lower the cost of that risk. Becoming a fully credentialed actuary requires passing a severe series of professional examinations of almost seven years.
11. Pilots – Average monthly pay: Dh52,500 and Salary range from Dh30,000 to Dh75,000. Pilots are highly sought after especially in the Gulf region, where the aviation industry is fast growing. “There is a worldwide shortage of qualified flight deck professionals and the Middle East carriers are a magnet for applicants. Additional benefits include free housing, utilities, school fees and provident fund investment. A number of exams and training, on top of a license, need to be completed. Commercial pilots require a license which meets the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards, and must pass a medical fitness exam.
12. Restaurant General Managers – Average monthly pay including allowances: Dh50,000 and Salary range is Dh25,000 to Dh 70,000. General Managers are responsible for the whole working of a restaurant. They manage staff and day-to-day working. They control the budget and profit and loss statements etc. Required candidates have some background in finance or accounting, especially in managing profit and loss statements.
13. Creative Director – Average pay is Dh48,330 and Pay range is Dh35,000 – Dh68,000. Most directors in this field have degrees, but these don’t have to be in marketing or business. Many start off as graduate trainees at a large company and move up the career ladder.
14. Public Relations Managing Director. Average pay AED 85,000 – 100,000 monthly. Identify client groups and determine communication, write effective and interesting press releases, grow and maintain a company’s positive image and brand, and manage special events.
15. Supply Chain Manager – Earn AED 75,000 monthly. (Gas, Oil & Engineering) Organizing the responsibilities involved with the acquisition, identification, production and distribution of the goods that the company provides to its clients.
16. Call Center Manager – Annual salary package on an average scale is around 42,000 AED. Managers at Call Centers belong to the Customer Service and Call center sector. They are also paid quite well owing to the fact that their job entails lot of responsibility in keeping the customers happy.
17. HRM Expert – Human Resources professionals manage the human capital of an organization and focus on implementing policies and processes. They can be specialists focusing in on recruiting, training, employee relations or benefits and management of people within organizations, focusing on policies and on systems. In UAE HR experts are earning very high as this function of an organization is very important. Candidate for this post must be highly qualified with the HRM specialization and experience of well recognized organizations can make amazing money.
18. Civil Engineers – A Civil Engineer in Dubai earns an average salary of AED 101,800 per year. The skills that increase pay for this job the most are Engineering Design, Autodesk, AutoCAD 2000i, Project, and Project Management. People in this job generally don’t have more than 20 years’ experience. Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. After taking basic courses in most sub-disciplines of civil engineering, they move onto specialize in one or more sub-disciplines at advanced levels. After that the candidate is required to have experience of 7-8 years with good firm.
19. Teachings – Private School Teaching Salary in Dubai. Teaching jobs in Dubai offer a competitive salary, typically ranging from 9,000 – 15,000 AED/month (approximately $2,400 to $4,000) tax-free. Administrative roles may offer a higher salary based on qualifications and experience. If you are professional in teaching than there are many job available in the Dubai. The teacher specialized in specific subject is preferable to be appointed in schools, colleges and universities. It is better to master and PhD level degree for a good opportunity in this field.
20. Real Estate Property Consultant – A Real Estate Property Consultant earns an average salary of AED 96,472 per year. People in this job generally don’t have more than 10 years’ experience as Dubai is emerging business hub people all over the world come and resides here and make property here.so they make huge money by linking to real estate organizations.
Tips to Get Job Easily in Dubai
As Dubai job market is very competitive its is very important to identify your objectives and you should know your strength and weaknesses. It is very important for you to ask questions to yourself like how you could benefits your employer as well as what are your aspirations and motivations. Also you should be able to satisfy employer about your past and current work experience. Researching on employer (you can do it by checking out their websites) will certainly help you to convince employer that you can be a real asset to his team.
With most of local employers are now advertise on different job sites, it is not very difficult to know the job market trends in your particular sector. By researching on these sites you can easily get to know who is hiring and what skills related to your sector is in high demand. Research will help you to find what company, position to target and how easily you can approach to employer.
Now a days almost every employer knows the power of internet and according to a report 84% employers take time to asses candidates online before making any decision. So it is very important for you to build an online CV and a cover letter to increase your hiring possibilities. Also make sure that you regularly update your online CV and save them on almost all job sites. Your CV should look professional and the content is appropriate for the job. Also you should include plenty of keywords and details related to your sector such as, targeted industry, targeted job roles, your working experience and your skills. Keywords will make your CV easy to search and will help you to stand ahead with your competitors.
Once your CV is ready and online, It is recommended that you should also have an online public profile with a personalize URL. Through this way it is easy for employers to find you through Google. Most importantly it states more details about yourself than just the CV and cover letter. It is like your online business card and enables you to get your colleagues to endorse your skills. For online public profile you can use many online platforms like Linkedin.com is the most popular. Also many Online Jobs websites offer this services like people.bayt.com. If you already know and comfortable with any other website you should share it in comment so others can know as well.
It is some how very important that you should keep applying regularly for a month before coming to Dubai. Reason is that employers usually take time to review applications and obviously your time is limited. After arriving Dubai do not forget to update your contact information on your online CV and on public profile. It is very important to keep applying for jobs and keep refreshing your CV on regular basis. Continues refreshing your online CV ensures that your CV is on top of employers search result.
Because Dubai has become the hot spot for job searchers from all over the world it’s very easy for the job searcher to get disappointed with the result. You should understand the fact that its not very easy to get job in Dubai with such a high competitions. But at same time Dubai has the lowest unemployment rate in world and getting a good job is not something impossible. You just need to be patient and persistent when searching for a job in Dubai.
Networking would not be easy for you as you are new in the city and don’t much about employers and not have much information about local market. So best way to find out is to keep checking for job fair or job expos happening in city. It is advisable to arrange your visit when these expos/fairs are scheduled. This would help you to meet employers personally or conduct informational interviews with company representatives such as which companies would be best to apply and ask for names of other contacts for your network.
As mentioned earlier you should update your contact information after arriving in city and also you should send follow up emails to those companies you have applied to. Tell them that you are in the city and available for interviews. If you are not successful in lining up job interviews before your visit to the city, at least schedule some informational interviews.
Top 10 Best Recruitment Agencies in Dubai
Here we are listing top ten best recruitment agencies in Dubai.
1. Jivaro Partners is a first overgrown marketing and communication agency. It help people find the desired jobs. Its focal points are advertising, PR, digital, events and branding. It recruits number of talented brains like event planners and creatives which include the following:
* Creative Director
* Planning Manager
* Account Executive
* Art Director
* Account Manager
* Graphic Designer
* Client Services Director
It is the only marketing recruitment agency in Dubai serving clients to hunt for perfect talent. You will get the qualified and skilled experts of your choice.
2. ESP International is an international recruitment agency that provides the quality work to its customers with its experts in following fields:
* Engineering services Jobs in Dubai
* Assembly services Jobs in Dubai
* Assembly fixtures Jobs in Dubai
* Kitting Jobs in Dubai
* Global supplier
* Vendor optimization
* Technology for better services
This recruitment agency assists in case of providing engineers, innovative equipment and well skilled managers to consumers and is attending in Dubai for now.
3. MCG & associates is a recruitment agency in Dubai to recruit intellectuals in businesses in the communication & deglitch sectors. Following are the areas for recruitment
* PR agency and communications Jobs in Dubai
* Client servicing Jobs in Dubai
* Creative and designing Jobs in Dubai
* Data, insight and analytics Jobs in Dubai
* Digital, media and social Jobs in Dubai
* Information security and technology Jobs in Dubai
* Media publishing Jobs in Dubai
* Project management Jobs in Dubai
* Sales and business development Jobs in Dubai
* Strategy and planning Jobs in Dubai
These are the opportunities for the candidates of suitable skill sets, wanting to recruit to provide best services to our clients.
4. Robert Murray and Associates – If you are in search of talent Robert Murray is the best recruitment agency in Dubai to aid your search. This recruitment agency is working in Dubai since very long with its offices in other countries as well to haunt the talent across the world to give the clients the team of experts, talented and experienced personals to approach their needs. It brings the talent close to your eyes to choose by your desire.
5. CareerJet Dubai – Careerjet is another recruitment agency in Dubai with the excellence of provided that multi-dimensional jobs rendering to your skillset. They have no specification in providing you the particular job. Owing to their network of customers they provide a long list of job ranging from senior business analyst to dance teachers in Dubai.
6. Hays Dubai is one of amazing recruitment agency working in Dubai and recruiting candidates all over the world to provide best minds to clients. It’s been established in Dubai almost 10 years till now for brain demanding all over the world. It serves from the offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for headhunting across the region.
7. NADIA Recruitment Agency is one of the oldest recruitment agency in Dubai to help finding jobs to candidates. It has the ability and concrete talent to give the job seekers the relevant position according to their qualifications and skill sets. It provides following services to clients
* Banking and Finance Jobs in Dubai
* Consumer Products Jobs in Dubai
* Education Jobs in Dubai
* Engineering Jobs in Dubai
* Healthcare Jobs in Dubai
* Information Technology and Service Jobs in Dubai
* Manufacturing Oil and Gas, Shipping Jobs in Dubai
* Logistics sectors Jobs in Dubai
8. BAC Middle East is the regions firstborn recruitment agency in Dubai providing the first ranked job of every kind to candidates and providing brains of extraordinary skills to the companies across the region. It provides the jobs of executive level to deserving heads.it provides a list of jobs including:
* Engineering and technical jobs in Dubai
* Management jobs in Dubai
* Marketing, PR and communication jobs in Dubai
9. CharterHouse is another biggest recruitment agency in Dubai to provide job seekers to companies. It provides all jobs possibly available in the market such as
* Accountancy and finance Jobs in Dubai
* Architecture and design Jobs in Dubai
* Banking Jobs in Dubai
* Construction Jobs in Dubai
* Human resource Jobs in Dubai
* IT and telecommunications Jobs in Dubai
* Supply chain and logistics Jobs in Dubai
10. Michael Page is working as the recruitment agency in Dubai and providing career counseling to job seekers and giving companies and its clients an amazing opportunity to recruit talented employee-owners to get their services.it provides the following recruitment:
* Advisory Jobs in Dubai
* Engineering & Manufacturing Jobs in Dubai
* Healthcare & Life Sciences Jobs in Dubai
* Information Technology Jobs in Dubai
* Legal Jobs in Dubai
* Procurement & Supply Chain Jobs in Dubai
* Real Estate & Construction Jobs in Dubai
Terms related to companies jobs in dubai, dubai company jobs online apply, dubai company list, dubai companies jobs direct, dubai petroleum company jobs, job vacancy in uae airport, dubai company visa job, dubai companies list with email address, dubai companies jobs vacancies