Construction Companies in UAE : 10 Must Haves for a Construction Website. List of Construction Companies in UAE. Top Construction Companies in in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah & Umm Al Quwain.
UAE Construction Companies Directory : A directory of local construction businesses, contracting firms, service companies, and building product suppliers in United Arab Emirates with business information and reviews. UAE construction companies directory is the easiest way to find full company details, phone numbers, branches and locations. Construction business directory featuring listings for contractors, architecture & design firms, industry products, and construction related services. Find top 100 construction companies UAE, list of construction companies in UAE with email address, list of civil construction companies in UAE, Dubai construction companies list, main contractor in UAE, yellow pages construction companies and top contracting companies in UAE.
- Construction Companies in Dubai
- Construction Companies in Abu Dhabi
- Construction Companies in Sharjah
- Construction Companies in Ajman
- Construction Companies in Ras Al Khaimah
- Construction Companies in Fujairah
- Construction Companies in Umm Al Quwain
Construction Companies in UAE : 10 Must Haves for a Construction Website. The construction industry is improving every day and this upturn in business means that now is the time to evaluate your construction company’s website and make sure it shows your company in the best possible light. Take the time to make sure it highlights the services your company does well, and perhaps compare your website to those of your competitors.
Construction websites have a unique set of qualifications when it comes to industry standards. The following should be added to your checklist when creating a professional and eye-catching construction website.
10 “Must Haves” for a Successful Construction Website
1. Have a clear “Call to Action”. You’ve gotten a potential customer to visit your website. Now what? Make sure to ask for that sale. Give your website visitors a clear idea of what to do to get in contact with you. Buttons such as “Contact Us Now”, “Call Today” or “Next Steps” make it easy for customers to know what they need to do in order to schedule your services.
2. A separate page for each of your services. Many home improvement companies or construction contractors provide a variety of services. Make sure you showcase each one as if its your specialty. Having a separate page on your construction website for each service will help your potential clients find the service they are needing quickly. As an added bonus, it will also help them find you on Google more quickly when they are searching for a particular construction service.
3. An email capture form. Whether it’s a newsletter sign up form or a product giveaway, give your visitors a reason to leave their name and email address on your construction website. They may not be ready to purchase your home improvement services today, but having their email address gives you an opportunity to market to them at a later date. Make sure you send out regular messages to the people on your list. But it’s important to only send out useful information, such as monthly specials or useful tips.
4. Colorful high-resolution photos. It’s important to find high-res photos that look great and show your potential customers the details they’re looking for. Keep in mind that pictures that are simply too large and cause your site to load slowly. Slow loading pictures will often turn visitor’s way before they even get a chance to see some of your amazing work. Your pictures are a reflection of the quality of your workmanship. Blurry and improperly sized photos simply don’t show your work in the best possible light. Try to find a balance between using a great quality photo and one that will still load quickly.
5. Caption your pictures. Not all viewers are industry savvy professionals. Explain to your viewers (potential customers) what’s going on in each photo. Lay out your company’s contribution to the job, and highlight difficult aspects that you were able to overcome. Keep your wording simple. Explain what viewers see without relying on too many adjectives or embellishment.
6. Is your construction website easy to navigate? Can potential customers search by the type of project they’re looking for? Take the time to make sure that your lists are complete and organized by industry. It’s OK to showcase a project multiple times if it falls into multiple categories. Show potential customers what you’re great at, and make it easy for them to navigate from project to project.
7. Update the projects on your construction website regularly. Most people know that it’s a great idea to update your website and showcase the finished product, but showing your customers real-time progress is a great way to engage fans and increase web traffic.
8. A current and up to date blog can be a valuable asset for any construction website. It can help bring traffic to your site, help keep customers educated and engaged, and also provide valuable information and ideas for customers that are “on the fence” about a project. However, it’s important to have quality blog posts that are compelling and pay attention to detail. A quality writer has the ability to keep a blog current while presenting news and information in a compelling and easy to read way. It’s not uncommon for companies to outsource their blogs as they can be time consuming.
9. Make sure your construction website is mobile friendly. Having a site that can be viewed on a variety of mobile devices assures that clients and potential customers can access your site from any location. Simply having a desktop site is not enough, take the time to mobile-optimize the site, changing fonts and color schemes to ones that work with mobile devices and make viewing on the go as easy as possible.
10. Always analyze performance. Site analytics are a great way to check in on site performance and let you know which areas may need adjustment or improvement. You’re construction website is more than just a repository of pictures and information, it’s a tool that you can use to gauge consumer interaction and engagement, and adjust according to trends and statistical information provided by analytics.
If you need help in implementing any of the above, contact Contractor Marketing Solutions. We have many low cost contractor website and construction marketing plans to help your business grow.
Construction Companies in UAE : List of Construction Companies in UAE. Are you searching for construction companies in UAE? Here is the right place to find the best construction companies in UAE. Get the contact details of construction companies near to your place on yellow pages. Construction companies are companies involved in the business of construction, from offices, to buildings to simple residential housing structures. Construction companies also take projects such as bridge construction, roads infrastructure and sewerage work, in short every work related to the field of construction.
Building Construction companies in UAE have a wide range of clients and are renowned globally. They are known for completing the projects on time, within the budget. They have expertise in a number of construction projects, from skyscrapers to industrial buildings. Most companies in UAE apply latest technologies for the construction work. They use state-of-the–art construction equipment which is operated by qualified machine operators. The companies take care of all work from hiring, mixing to the construction. They also take care of health, safety and environmental issues at the site. Construction is a highly competitive and lucrative sector in this region, which has resulted in more completion among the companies in UAE.
UAE Construction Companies Directory
Are you searching for construction companies in UAE? Here is the right place to find the best construction companies in United Arab Emirates. Get the contact details of construction companies near to your place on yellow pages UAE. Online Yellow pages providing business listings of building construction companies in UAE with their contact details.