Dubai Doctor Directory : A Medical Guide to Specialists in Dubai UAE
Dubai Doctor Directory : A Medical Guide to Specialists in Dubai UAE. List of the best doctors in Dubai with contact details including Doctor names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings.
- Allergy Specialists in Dubai
- Asthma Doctors in Dubai
- Cardiologist Doctors in Dubai
- Cardiologists in Dubai
- Cardiology Doctors in Dubai
- Child Specialists in Dubai
- Cosmetic Dermatologist in Dubai
- Cosmetic Surgeons in Dubai
- Dental Doctors in Dubai
- Dentist in Dubai
- Dermatologist Doctor Dubai
- Dermatologists in Dubai
- Dermatology Doctors in Dubai
- Dermatology Specialist in Dubai
- Diabetes Doctors in Dubai
- Diagnostic Imaging Doctors in Dubai
- Endocrinology Doctors in Dubai
- ENT Doctors in Dubai
- Eye Specialist in Dubai
- Family Doctors in Dubai
- Female Dermatologist in Dubai
- Filipino Dermatologist Dubai
- Gastroenterologist in Dubai
- Gastroenterology Doctors in Dubai
- General Doctors in Dubai
- Gynecologist in Dubai
- Gynecology and Obstetrics Doctors in Dubai
- Indian Dermatologist in Dubai
- Internal Medicine Doctors in Dubai
- Internist Doctors in Dubai
- Lady Dermatologist in Dubai
- Obstetrician Doctors in Dubai
- Ophthalmologist Doctors in Dubai
- Ophthalmologist in Dubai
- Ophthalmology Doctors in Dubai
- Orthopaedic Specialist in Dubai
- Orthopaedic Surgeon in Dubai
- Orthopedic Doctors in Dubai
- Orthopedic Doctors in Dubai
- Pediatric Dermatologist in Dubai
- Pediatric Doctors in Dubai
- Pediatrician Doctors in Dubai
- Pediatricians in Dubai
- Skin Doctor in Dubai
- Skin Specialist in Dubai
- Doctors in Dubai
Dubai Doctor Directory
With medical problems prevalent wherever a person goes, it is handy to have access to an informative and comprehensive “Dubai doctor directory.” Seeking the appropriate medical specialist for a particular ailment is very important, as they are the patient’s best resource for help. The individual will likely start with their general practitioner, but they will want to utilize the services of a specialist if the need presents itself.
What body parts and systems are affected by particular medical conditions, as well as what type of doctor specializes in their care, is invaluable information to have. The following is a guide to help make such determinations, and it includes the most common medical specialty fields.
1. Allergy and Immunology. The specialist is an allergist/immunologist working with allergic and immunologic diseases.
2. Cardiovascular doctors are called cardiologists. They handle diseases affecting the heart and blood vessels.
3. Dermatology is the specialty of the dermatologist. This pertains to diseases affecting the skin.
4. Endocrinology is the study of illnesses of the internal glands. The healthcare professional is called an endocrinologist.
5. Gastroenterology affects the digestive tract. This type of doctor is a gastroenterologist.
6. Geriatrics are called geriatricians. Their area of specialty is with senior citizens.
7. Hematology is a disorder affecting the blood. These specialists are known as a hematologists.
8. Infectious disease specialists deal with all types of infections.
9. Neonatology is the specialty of the neonatologist, who studies the illness affecting newborn children.
10. Nephrology affects the kidneys. This type of doctor is called a nephrologist.
11. Neurology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of problems that affect the brain, nervous system and spinal cord. These doctors are known as neurologists.
12. Obstetrics and gynecology. The specialist is an obstetrician/gynecologist working with pregnancy, fertility disorders and diseases affecting the female reproductive system.
13. Oncology doctors study cancer and disorders affecting the blood. The specialist is an oncologist.
14. Ophthalmology is the specialty of the ophthalmologist. This pertains to issues affecting the eyes.
15. Orthopedics is the study of problems with the bones, muscles joints and tendons. The healthcare professional treating these issues is called an orthopedist.
16. Otorhinolaryngology doctors are called otorhinolaryngologists. They handle diseases affecting the ears, nose and throat.
17. Pediatrics are pediatricians that specialize in illnesses and general health of children including newborns, infants and adolescents.
18. Podiatry deals with issues involving the feet and ankles. This specialist is known as a podiatrist.
19. Psychiatry is the study of diseases affecting mental health. These doctors are called psychiatrists.
20. Pulmonary problems affect the lungs. The specialist is a pulmonologist.
21. Rheumatology is the specialty of the rheumatologist. This pertains to problems affecting the joints and treatment of autoimmune diseases.
22. Doctors of urology are called urologists. These health care professionals deal with the kidneys and bladder.
A patient should see their general practitioner if they are uncertain as to the type of specialist that is needed. Some require a referral in order for the insurance carrier to cover the cost of treatment. Some medical specialties overlap one another, so it can be confusing and frustrating for patients without the proper guidance.
Dubai Doctor Directory
Dubai Doctor Directory : A Medical Guide to Specialists in Dubai UAE. List of the best doctors in Dubai with contact details including Doctor names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings. There are several times when we need to get references of medical practitioners. It may be that you have relocated to a new place and need to know about the best doctors practicing in your area or you may need to know about the best specialist in your town for the treatment of the ailment you are suffering from. A doctor directory can help you in such situations. It provides listing of doctors according to their specialization and the area where they practice.
Key Benefits For Individuals
Makes Your Search Easy : There are several doctor directories on the Internet. To find them, you should enter the keyword ‘doctor directory’ in search engines like Google and Yahoo. You will get links to various directories that provide references of medical practitioners.
These directories categorize the database according to their practice areas and locations. Suppose, you are looking for a gynecologist in New Jersey, you can first narrow your search by entering your location and then by entering the specialization of required it. Thus, it is a very easy and convenient way to find the relevant doctor.
Provides Ratings Of Medical Practitioners : Not only do you get contact details of them but also their ratings and reviews through such websites. Doctor ratings and doctor reviews make the task of choosing the right simple one. Most of these websites allow users to rate and review medical practitioners; therefore, these ratings are genuine and not fake or manipulated.
Helps You Find Licensed Doctors : A doctor directory ensures that the medical practitioners listed on its website have license and certificates to carry out practice in the state. They also ensure that there are no complaints or medical malpractice cases against the listed doctors. As a result, they help you to find the best ones.
Provides Health Related Information : Besides providing database of them, these directories have informative articles. So, if you are looking for some health-related information like how to lose weight or what should be an ideal diet for a diabetic, you can get it on a doctor directory.
Key Benefits For Doctors in Dubai UAE
Improves Visibility : A listing in a doctor directory can do wonders for a doctor’s practice. It is an indirect way for medical practitioners to advertise. Since such websites are accessed by a large number of people, the directory listing improves their visibility. A good medical practitioner will not only benefit from listing but also from good ratings and reviews.
Helps Doctors Share Useful Information: The information page of a directory records useful information like clinic hours, the name and address of the nursing home or hospital where they work, and about their successful cases. This helps doctors share some important pieces of information with people, which can be instrumental in increasing their popularity.
Access information, tools & connections to better service your patients and practice – in one place.
Doctor Directory. Gila Regional Medical Center is the largest hospital in a 100-mile radius of Silver City, NM. We are Southwest New Mexico's medical hub and provide ...
Search 720,000 doctors and medical professionals by specialty, condition, location, and insurance. Read reviews by millions of users. Rate local doctors.
Welcome! Submit this form to search on a map for an eye doctor in your area who provides primary eye care and/or non-surgical vision therapy (eye exercises)
Use these tools to help you find a network doctor, dentist, or health care facility such as a hospital or urgent care clinic. In addition, you'll find directories for ...
Find a doctor with the WebMD Physician Directory and get information including the physician's education/training, practice information, health insurance affiliations ...
Eye Doctors are easy to find in your city, state or zip code. Learn about choosing an Eye Doctor, Contact Lenses, Eye Glasses, LASIK surgery, Sunglasses, latest ...
To find a pediatrician or pediatric specialist, please call 412-692-7337 or search our directory. Search Find a Doctor Directory »
All doctors listed on Spine-Health are verified to ensure all medical licensing requirements are met and that each doctor is in good standing in his or her state of ...
Find a Doctor in London, Ontario. Family Doctors and Specialist Directory. Clinic Locations, Phone Numbers and Doctor Ratings. Page 1.