Dubai Holiday Packages : Uzbekistan – The Hot New Travel Destination! 10 Things to Know Before Going to Fun Filled Uzbekistan. There are so many places on earth, so choosing the top destinations is really up to personal preference. Depending on whether you like tropical places, or rainy locations, or camping, or hiking, there are so many options to choose from. Below are ten places throughout the world that may be exciting and interesting to visit.
Dubai Holiday Packages : Uzbekistan – The Hot New Travel Destination! 10 Things to Know Before Going to Fun Filled Uzbekistan. Traveling is the passion of some people while some people have to travel forcefully. There are various travel destinations in this world and you can choose any one of it for a perfect vacation for yourself with your family or friends. You will also like to go for best travel destinations that can make your trip a memorable one and you can enjoy every moment of your vacation with your family.
Travel Agencies in Dubai : Uzbekistan – The Hot New Travel Destination! 10 Things to Know Before Going to Fun Filled Uzbekistan. Travel Agencies in UAE. Travel agencies in Dubai list. List of tour operators and travel agencies in Dubai UAE. Airline travel search. Finding the best airline travel deals. With the high gas prices causing travel to be expensive it is important to know how to get the best airline travel deals that are out there. There are ways to travel on a budget and there are some great airline travel search engines that you can use to find not only cheap flights, but hotels and rental cars as well. Here is what to do.
Dubai Holiday Packages : Uzbekistan – The Hot New Travel Destination! 10 Things to Know Before Going to Fun Filled Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan is the high point of the ancient Silk Route. For decades it used to be part of the former USSR. It is a fascinating, affordable part of the world. A few words of advice before you go:
1. Make photocopies of your passport and visa. Allah forbid that you lose any important documents while traveling. Photocopy all your travel documents, and keep them in a location separate from the originals. These copies will save you time and headaches at your Embassy.
2. Learn a few phrases of Russian and Uzbek. Uzbeks will love you if you learn a few phrases of Uzbek, such as ‘A-salaam aleikum’ (hello), or ‘Yak shamisez?’ (how’s it going?). Old Uzbek women have been known to cry with joy when hearing a white person try to speak their language – seriously. Russian, which is spoken in the big cities, will also come in helpful. Find a phrasebook and learn a few words.
3. If you are invited home for dinner by a trusted acquaintance, take him/her up on the offer. Many Uzbeks have rarely met foreigners, especially Americans. If a trustworthy acquaintance invites you home for dinner, take them up on the offer. You will sit on the floor and be served rice pilaf, and be peppered with questions, while being treated like royalty.
4. Stay away from meat products. Nu-uh, don’t go there. If so, partake only in the cleanest appearing restaurants in the big cities. Otherwise you’ll be making Jackson Pollock proud in the outhouse.
5. If stopped by the police, be polite, but watch your belongings closely. This isn’t Kansas anymore. Show the police respect. If stopped, shake hands, and be courteous. If they want to take your passport or visa for a closer inspection, insist that you accompany them. Usually police are only curious about tourists, but always keep your eye on all your bags if they want to inspect anything.
6. Find a trusty taxi driver, and hire him for your whole stay. There’s a special place in hell for most Uzbek taxi drivers. Ask at your hotel for a trusted driver. If a driver quotes a price, bargain hard with him down to 30% of the quote. When you find a trustworthy driver, communicate that you want to keep him for the length of your duration in your city. A tourist will always be overcharged by a driver, but the damage is minimal, only by a few dollars.
7. Carry a bottle of drinking water with you. The summer temperature in Uzbekistan can soar to 120 degrees. Always keep a bottle of water with you. Avoid the tap water.
8. Carry a roll of toilet paper with you. You never know when nature will call. And when it does…
9. Overcome your fear of pit toilets. If you dread squatting over a hole in the floor, Central Asia is not your kind of travel destination.
10. Be ready to enjoy the fascinating cities along the ancient Silk Route. Samarkand is a must. If time allows, travel further east to Bukhara. And even further east is Khiva. Wander amongst the mosques and alleyways, and pretend as if you stepped into a tale from the 1001 Nights.
Dubai Holiday Packages : Cheap Hotel Deals in UAE : Cheap Hotel Deals in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, Best Price for Cheap Hotel Deals in UAE. Obtaining cheap hotel deals are desirable to all travelers as they help save costs on travel accommodation which frees up expenditure for other aspects of their trip, be it for business or leisure. Thus it is important that you know where to look for the best deals available so that you can enjoy a stay at a decent hotel without burning a hole in your wallet.
Dubai Holiday Packages : Affordable holiday packages packages from Dubai UAE. Best travel tours and holiday packages from Dubai with No hidden costs. Cheap holidays deal and last minute travel packages for everyone. Discount holiday packages are one of the better alternatives to plan and enjoy your holidays in an affordable manner. Cheaper holiday packages are becoming more and more popular, and one can obtain good deals through the internet and get discount holiday packages.