Dubai Medical Centers Directory – Find the best medical facilities in Dubai UAE. Yellow pages online directory for medical centers in Dubai UAE. Find local medical centers in Dubai UAE. This includes medical centers, health centers, hospitals, medical hospitals, center medical, medical center hospital, community medical center, medical clinic, health clinic, community health center, medical care center, medical care, medical, health, center, clinic, general hospital, community hospital, hospital center, medical healthcare and medical services in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Medical Centers in Dubai UAE – Choosing a medical center is not always an option. During an emergency, patients will be brought to the closest hospital for immediate attention. Other medical centers including laboratories and clinics offer health care, or services, to patients who have made a choice to visit their location. Urgent care medical centers provide service to patients who need immediate care, though not emergency attention. No appointment is necessary to seek medical attention through an urgent care facility, though it is wise to ask if they accept your specific insurance.
Dubai Medical Centers Directory
List of Medical Centers in Dubai UAE – Find the best medical facilities in Dubai UAE. Yellow pages online directory for medical centers in Dubai UAE. Find local medical centers in Dubai with names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings.
Dubai Medical Centers Location Map
Medical Centers in Dubai UAE
Medical centers are vital for the health care of your family. Preventative check-ups are recommended practice for adults and children. This allows your primary physician or doctor to find any potential for sickness or disease. A person may be at a higher risk for certain types of illness based on family history. It’s always a good idea to research your family to find out if there is a history of high cholesterol, diabetes or any other health issues. If you’re moving to a new location, make sure to know where the nearest hospital is in your community. Find the nearest urgent care center or clinic that is open 24 hours a day.
Check with your insurance to see what doctors or physicians are covered under your plan. If you have an infant, find a doctor that specializes in pediatrics. Research the nearest medical center and your insurance plan to ensure your family is covered. Some conditions are best treated in physical therapy. The health of your family is important.
Find a doctor that you can trust. Insurance is in place to maintain the health and well-being of you and your family. Don’t be afraid to use the resources that are available to you. Don’t hesitate to go to the community hospital whether it’s for rehab, physical therapy or a regular checkup. Going to a clinic will help you feel better about your well-being and be able to go through your day to day life without having an extra stressor holding you back.
Dubai Medical Centers Directory – If you or one of your loved ones has developed an illness, suffered an injury, or had any other kind of adverse medical consequence, you might want to visit a medical center in Dubai to receive assistance. Any number of types of such facilities may be available to patients, ranging from generally oriented hospitals to more specifically targeted clinics.
Pediatric Medical Centers – This form of medical attention is oriented to the medical needs and requirements of the young. Hospitals may provide this kind of health service, but people who can do so often choose to attend more specifically targeted family clinics.
Primary Care Medical Centers – A service which can be accessed both at generally oriented hospitals and more narrowly focused clinics, this refers to what the patient will receive from her or his main contact at whichever medical center is used.
Physical Therapy Medical Centers – As a form of recuperation, this process can be aided by experts at medical centers in Dubai, who will help patients recover from traumatic or long-lasting problems, to the point of recovering their previous quality of life as much as possible.
Rehabilitation Medical Centers – This process is best known among the general public as being directed toward recovery from addictions, which can range from substances like alcohol and narcotics to harmful behavioral patterns.
Free Clinics – Focused on serving local community health needs, these facilities will provide treatment at no cost, or at least a much reduced one, but with a corresponding lack of assurances toward the quality of service.
Abortion Clinics – A controversial type of medical center, often eschewed due to community opposition, these medical centers allow women to terminate their pregnancies as a last step in family planning.
Dubai Medical Centers Directory
The following physician specialties are listed in alphabetical order. list of doctors in Dubai and their specialties. Medical specialists are doctors who have completed advanced education and clinical training in a specific area of medicine (their specialty area). Examples of medical specialists include the following:
- Addiction Medicine – The branch of medicine that concentrates on helping people overcome repetitive behaviors that can range from drug and alcohol dependency to tobacco use and eating disorders.
- Allergy & Immunology – The study and treatment of the body’s reaction to foreign and non-foreign substances. Ailments treated by an immunologist include hay fever, asthma, hives and other abnormal responses to allergens that range from dust and food to animals and chemicals. Find an allergist / immunologist doctors in Dubai
- Anesthesiology – An anesthesiologist is a physician who specializes in the administration of anesthesia for pain relief, and the care of patients before, during, and after surgery. The anesthesiologist monitors vital organ functions including heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, and blood-oxygen saturation during surgery. Anesthesiologists may also provide diagnosis and treatment of chronic pain.
- Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery – Surgery on the stomach and/or intestines to help a person with extreme obesity lose weight. Find bariatric weight loss surgery in Dubai
- Cancer Surgery – Dubai Surgeons in this specialty remove or treat primary or secondary cancer tumor sites. These sites are not limited to one part of the body and may be located anywhere in the body. Find a cancer surgeon in Dubai
- Cardiothoracic Surgery – Dubai Surgeons in this specialty perform cardiovascular procedures, including coronary artery bypass, heart valve repair or replacement, and correction of other defects of the heart. These physicians also perform surgery on the major arteries, the lungs, and the esophagus. Find a cardiothoracic surgeon
- Cardiovascular Disease – A cardiologist in Dubai is a physician certified to treat problems of the cardiovascular system such as the heart, arteries, and veins of the body, to prevent, diagnose and treat heart disease. Find a cardiovascular disease specialist
- Cardiovascular Surgery – Highly trained and certified cardiac surgeons correct and repair multiple heart conditions, including coronary artery disease and congenital heart disease. Many cardiac surgeons specialize in minimally invasive surgeries that are performed through a small incision and require less recovery time and improve patient safety and comfort. Find a cardiovascular surgeon
- Clinical Psychology – Psychologists in Dubai deal with mental processes – both normal and abnormal – and their effects upon human behavior. Psychologists typically have a doctorate degree, but are not medical doctors and do not prescribe medications. Find a psychologist in Dubai UAE.
- Colorectal Surgery – Surgeons in this specialty perform procedures on the colon and/or rectum to treat a broad spectrum of health issues such as fecal incontinence, colitis and rectal inflammation, rectal bleeding and prolapse, benign anorectal disorders, and colorectal cancer. Find a colorectal surgeon
- Critical Care Medicine – Critical Care is a branch of medicine concerned with the provision of life support or organ support systems in patients who are critically ill who usually also require intensive monitoring. Find a critical care specialist
- Dentistry/Oral Surgery: Oral Surgery – An oral surgeon removes wisdom teeth, repairs broken jaws, and treats a range of other conditions. Specialists in this field are also called dental surgeons. Find a dentistry / oral surgery specialist
- Dermatology – The study and treatment of disorders and diseases of the skin, from warts to acne to skin cancers. Find a dermatologist in Dubai.
- Dermatopathology – The study of the skin in diagnosing skin diseases. Find a dermatopathologist in Dubai.
- Electrophysiology – An electrophysiologist is a cardiologist who has received additional specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of heart rhythm disorders. These specialists treat and correct the electrical activity of the heart. Find an electrophysiologist
- Emergency Medicine – The evaluation and treatment of unexpected injury and illness. Find our emergency services
- Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism: The treatment of the glands, hormones and related disorders, including diabetes and disorders of the pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid and adrenal glands. Find an endocrinologist
- Family Medicine – Comprehensive medical care with an emphasis on caring for all members of the family. Family medicine builds upon a core of knowledge derived from other disciplines, primarily pediatrics, internal medicine, OB/GYN, geriatrics, surgery and psychiatry. This specialty was formerly known as Family Practice until the certifying board changed the name in 2006. Find a family medicine doctor
- Gastroenterology – The study and treatment of conditions of the digestive system. A gastroenterologist diagnoses and treats disorders of the stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis and cancer. Find a gastroenterologist
- Geriatric Medicine – The study of aging and the treatment of problems in the elderly frequently addressing the psychological and social aspects of aging, in addition to the physical aspects. Find a geriatric specialist
- Geriatric Psychiatry – Care and treatment of the psychological and social aspects in elderly populations.
- Gynecologic Oncology – Care for patients with cancer of the female reproductive system and/or genitals. Find a gynecologic oncologist
- Gynecology – A gynecologist diagnoses and treats conditions of the female reproductive system. Find a gynecologist
- Hand Surgery – Surgeons in this specialty are trained to diagnose and repair damaged and injured hands. The conditions they treat range from carpal tunnel syndrome to sport-related injuries and the reattachment of severed fingers. Find a hand surgeon
- Hematology – The treatment of blood and blood system diseases such as cancer, lymphoma, serious anemia, and sickle cell disease. Find a hemotologist in Dubai.
- HIV Disease Specialist – A physician who specializes in the treatment of HIV and HIV associated diseases and disorders. Find an HIV specialist
- Hospitalist – A hospitalist provides quality medical treatment to individuals while they are in the hospital. Hospitalists are based in the hospital and specialize in all aspects of a patient’s care – from admission until discharge. To do this, hospitalists manage and coordinate the entire inpatient episode of care, working closely with the patient’s primary care physician and/or specialists involved. Find a hospitalist
- Infectious Disease – The treatment of the disease process dealing with the suppression of the immune system. Find an infectious disease specialist
- Internal Medicine – A broad-based medical field in which physicians rely on their knowledge of major organs to diagnose and treat patients. Internists treat a variety of afflictions, from colds and heart problems to infectious diseases. Internists often serve as a patient’s primary doctor, coordinating all that person’s health care. Find an internal medicine doctor
- Interventional Cardiology – Interventional cardiology procedures are part of a non-surgical, invasive field for the treatment of coronary artery disease. Procedures include stents and angioplasty. Find an interventional cardiologist
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine – Maternal-fetal medicine specialists have the specific training and experience needed to perform complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures during pregnancy that can involve the fetus and/or mother e.g., targeted ultrasound and fetal intravascular transfusions.
- Medical Oncology – Medical oncologists are specialists in using various medications to treat and manage patients with cancer. This includes the use of chemotherapy to kill cancer cells, painkillers to manage cancer pain, and drugs that will eliminate or reduce the side effects of cancer treatment. Find a medical oncologist
- Microsurgery – Reconstructive surgery performed under magnification using delicate instruments and precise techniques. Find a microsurgery specialist
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine – A field of medicine devoted to the care and treatment of infants up to six weeks old. Neonatologists concentrate on the full spectrum of medical problems that can affect newborn babies. Perinatology is a branch of medicine dealing with medical and biological issues that affect the birth of a child. Perinatology combines obstetrics, gynecology and neonatology, and includes treatment of a fetus or a newborn and the mother. Find a neonatal / perinatal specialist
- Nephrology – The study and care of the kidneys and urinary system such as kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure. Treatments can range from dialysis to kidney transplants. Find a nephrologist
- Neurology – The study and treatment of diseases of the nervous system. A neurologist assists patients who have stroke complications, head injuries, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, and other afflictions of the brain and spinal cord. Find a neurologist
- Neuroradiology – The branch of medicine that uses radiant energy (x-rays, magnetic resonance imaging, etc.) to diagnose disorders or diseases of the central nervous system.
- Neurosurgery – A neurosurgeon provides neurological services including surgical treatment of cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, and peripheral nerve problems. Find a neurosurgeon
- Nuclear Medicine – This is a specialty of radiology in which physicians diagnose and/or treat diseases with the use of safe radioactive material. These tests are especially valuable because they show how an organ or system works or functions. Find a nuclear medicine specialist
- Obstetrics and Gynecology – OB/GYN is the field of medicine devoted to conditions specific to women. Obstetrics is the care of a woman during pregnancy and during and after childbirth. Gynecology is the study and care of the female reproductive system. An OB/GYN specialist combines these two disciplines to provide comprehensive care for women. Find an ob / gyn doctor
- Ophthalmology – The medical specialty devoted to care of the eye and the treatment of diseases that affect eyes and vision. An ophthalmologist diagnoses and treats abnormalities of the eye and performs surgery on the eye. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors and are different from optometrists (who test vision and prescribe corrective lenses) and opticians (who make or sell corrective eyewear). Find an ophthalmologist
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – The branch of dentistry that focuses on the diagnosis and surgical treatment of diseases, injuries and deformities of the teeth, mouth and jaw. Specialists in this field are also called dental surgeons. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – A physician treating with disease and injury to the jaw and facial bones. Find an oral and maxillofacial surgeon
- Orthopaedics – The treatment of deformities, diseases and injuries of the bones, joints and muscles; sports medicine is a subspecialty. Find an orthopedist
- Orthopedic Surgery – Orthopedic surgery is the branch of surgery concerned with acute, chronic, traumatic, and overuse injuries and other disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Orthopedic surgeons address most musculoskeletal ailments including arthritis, trauma and congenital deformities using both surgical and non-surgical means. Find an orthopedic surgeon
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat) – A division of medical science that focuses on the ears, nose and throat ENT. Otolaryngologists diagnose and treat disorders from the shoulders up, with the exception of the eyes and brain. Conditions they may deal with include hearing loss, tonsillitis and nasal obstructions. Find an otolaryngologist
- Pain Management – Physicians and other pain experts choose from an extensive series of diagnostic tests to precisely identify the source of a patient’s pain. Treatment and management possibilities are wide ranging and include physical therapy, behavioral therapy, biofeedback and pain-relieving devices that are implanted under the skin. Find a pain management doctor
- Pathology – A pathologist examines body tissues to diagnose of diseases, and to determine the cause of various conditions, including death. There are several subspecialties in pathology, including chemical pathology, forensic pathology, hematology pathology and neuropathology. Find a pathologist
- Pediatric Anesthesiology – A pediatric anesthesiologist is a fully trained anesthesiologist who has completed at least one year of specialized training in anesthesia care of infants and children. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
- Pediatric Cardiology – The prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease in children.
- Pediatric Hematology / Oncology – The treatment of blood and blood system diseases in children such as cancer, lymphoma, serious anemia, and sickle cell disease. Find a pediatric cardiologist
- Pediatric Opthalmology – The medical specialty devoted to care of the eye and the treatment of diseases that affect eyes and vision in children. An ophthalmologist diagnoses and treats abnormalities of the eye and performs surgery on the eye. Find a pediatric ophthalmologist
- Pediatric Surgery – A wide range of surgical procedures including the use of minimally invasive surgical techniques specific to children. Find a pediatric surgeon
- Pediatrics – The field of medicine dedicated to the care of infants, children and teenagers, and they concentrate on preventing illness and treating children for a variety of conditions. Find a pediatrician
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation – Physicians who specialize in physical rehabilitation help patients who’ve had a stroke or serious injury return to home, work, or school. Find a physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor
- Plastic Surgery – The repair, restoration, or reconstruction of different parts of the body. Plastic and reconstructive surgeons not only perform elective cosmetic surgery to improve appearance, they also repair and reconstruct the facial features and bodies of patients with conditions caused by burns, injuries, diseases and congenital deformities. Find a plastic surgeon
- Podiatry – The study, prevention, and treatment of problems of the foot. A podiatrist may prescribe corrective devices and medication, or recommend physical therapy. Podiatrists attend colleges of podiatric medicine and graduates are doctors of podiatric medicine (DPM). Podiatrists with advanced training also do various types of foot surgery. Find a podiatrist
- Psychiatry – The diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. Psychiatrists are physicians who prescribe appropriate medication and do therapy to treat of a variety of conditions, from depression to schizophrenia. Find a psychiatrist
- Pulmonary Disease – The field of medicine devoted to the study and treatment of diseases of the respiratory system such as pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer and other disorders of the lungs and respiratory system. Find a pulmonologist
- Radiation Oncology – Radiation oncology is the field of medicine that uses therapeutic applications of radiation to manage cancer and other diseases. Radiation oncologists determine the type of radiation that will be used, as well as the amount or dose, and the number and length of treatments. Find a radiation oncologist
- Radiology – The use of radioactive equipment, including X-ray machines, to diagnose and treat diseases and injuries. Specialists in this field are called radiologists. Find a radiologist
- Reconstructive Surgery – Reconstructive surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body, caused by birth defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma or injury, infection, tumors, or disease. It is generally performed to improve function, but may also be done to approximate a normal appearance. Find a reconstructive surgeon
- Reproductive Endocrinology – A specialist in OBGYN who manages complex problems related to endocrinology and infertility. Find a reproductive endocrinologist
- Rheumatology – The study and care of the joints and the muscular and skeletal systems. Rheumatologists treat a range of conditions, from athletic injuries to arthritis, lupus and rheumatic fever. Find a rheumatologist
- Sleep Medicine – The field of medicine devoted to the study and treatment of disruptions in sleeping patterns. Specialists in this field work with patients to overcome such conditions as insomnia, narcolepsy, and sleep apnea. Find a sleep medicine specialist
- Spine Surgery – Spine surgeons are physicians who receive special training in the diagnosis and treatment of the spine which include problems with the neck (cervical spine), mid back (thoracic spine) and low back (lumbar spine). Find a spine surgeon
- Sports Medicine – The field of medicine devoted to athletic injuries. Doctors specializing in sports medicine help patients prevent and recover from a range of injuries – from sprained knees and back strains to broken bones and torn ligaments – suffered while engaging in sports activities. Many sports medicine doctors also help design athletic training equipment and training methods. Find a sports medicine specialist
- Surgery – A wide range of surgical procedures including the use of minimally invasive surgical techniques. Surgical intervention or treatment of injuries and disease responsive to operative or manual treatment. Find a surgeon
- Surgical Critical Care – A comprehensive multidisciplinary evaluation and management of surgical patients with critical illness. Find a surgical critical care specialist
- Thoracic Surgery – The study and practice of surgery on the chest cavity and rib cage, including the heart, lungs and esophagus. Thoracic surgeons treat patients with lung cancer, coronary diseases, aneurysms and heart diseases. Find a thoracic surgeon
- Vascular Surgery – Surgical solutions to diseases of the body’s blood vessels, including the heart and lymph systems. Vascular surgeons treat patients for lymphatic diseases, strokes, aneurysms, varicose veins and other conditions. Find a vascular surgeon
- Urology – The study and treatment of the male and female urinary tracts and the male genital tract. Urologists diagnose and treat disorders of the urinary tract, prostate and bladder.
Dubai Medical Centers Directory – Find the Best Medical Facilities in Dubai UAE. Yellow Pages online directory for medical centers in Dubai UAE. Find local medical centers in Dubai UAE. This includes medical centers, health centers, hospitals, medical hospitals, center medical, medical center hospital, community medical center, medical clinic, health clinic, community health center, medical care center, medical care, medical, health, center, clinic, general hospital, community hospital, hospital center, medical healthcare and medical services in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.