Hospitals Ajman : List of the Best Hospitals in Ajman with Contact Details including company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings. The Companies of Hospitals in Ajman.
A Hospital is a facility or institution where patients can consult with doctors, where surgeries and other medical procedures are carried out and where the patient can spend a few days and sometimes even months until they illness is cured. Hospitals in UAE are known for high-quality medical care. They deal with a number of specializations such as cardiology, urology, gynecology, ophthalmology, urology, orthopedics, pediatric care, hematology, gastroenterology, neurology, dermatology, oncology, dentistry, psychiatry, diabetics and endocrinology.
Hospitals are strategically located to facilitate easy access to the people. Doctors in UAE are trained around the world and have a lot experience working in their field. They have in house pharmacies, radiology and Scanning centers. They also have clinics and physiotherapy and rehabilitation centers. There are many private and public hospitals in UAE. Some of the top notch private hospitals in UAE are American hospital, NMC Hospital group, Universal Hospital, Belhoul European Hospital and many others. Hospitals in UAE are getting support from many services such as the telemedicine center. The practice of an around the clock Tele-center is a novel idea. The people of the nation are making use of the service extensively. For the population living in the more remote districts of the nation, the telemedicine focus is a guide particularly around evening time when the hospitals in the neighborhood or medicinal services are shut. Hospitals are being constructed in the country by pioneers from around the world. The population of the nation mostly battles ailments like diabetes and obesity.
The government is taking an active part to make sure the health of its citizens is provided for. The health sector is working towards bringing awareness on health issues to the people. Modernization is a term that is not new to the general population of the UAE. The human services division of the UAE has devoted itself to the development of new hospitals in districts, where it would be readily available to the general population. The vision of its leaders is to make the UAE a nation with the healthiest population. This dream won’t be far away if the medicinal services area keeps on working at the pace they have so promptly received. The legislature of UAE is tackling the health issues of its people through various awareness programs on following a well balanced diet and the effects of maintaining an active life. The best of western pharmaceutical is constantly made accessible to the patients.
Hospitals in Ajman
Hospitals Ajman : List of the Best Hospitals in Ajman with contact details including company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings. Hospitals in Ajman UAE.
1. Thumbay Group
Hospital Name: Thumbay Group
Hospital Address & Location: Al Jurf, Ajman
Landmark: Near Body & Soul Health Club
Hospital P.O.Box: 4184, Ajman
Hospital Tel: +971 6 7438333
Hospital Fax: +971 6 7431515
2. Amina Hospitals
Hospital Name: Amina Hospitals
Hospital Address & Location: Al Quds Street, Ajman
Hospital P.O.Box: 5625, Ajman
Hospital Tel: +971 6 7114444
Hospital Fax: Fax: +971 6 7422888
Click Here To View Website
3. Ajman Hospital
Hospital Name: Ajman Hospital
Hospital Address & Location: New Industrial Area, Ajman
Hospital P.O.Box: 402, Ajman
Hospital Tel: +971 6 7422227
4. Ajman Specialty Hospital
Company Name: Ajman Specialty Hospital
Company Address & Location: Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Rd, Industrial Area# 1, Ajman
Landmark: Near Iranian Market
Company P.O.Box: 18333, Ajman
Company Tel: +971 6 7484999
5. GMC Hospital
Hospital Name: GMC Hospital
Hospital Address & Location: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Hospital P.O.Box: 4184, Ajman
Hospital Tel: +971 6 7462403
6. GMC Hospital & Research Center
Hospital Name: GMC Hospital & Research Center
Hospital Address & Location: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road, Al Nuaimiyah, Ajman
Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road, Al Nuaimiyah, Ajman
Landmark: Near Hamdan Centre
Hospital P.O.Box: 4184, Ajman
Hospital Tel: +971 6 7463333
Hospital Fax: +971 6 7464444
Hospitals Ajman Location Map
Ways for Choosing The Right Hospital
All hospitals are definitely not created equal. Specialty and “boutique-type” hospitals are popping up in every good sized town and the ones that used to be of the “general” variety, have also restructured, added or deleted services and found their niche in the new world of hospital services. To make it even more confusing, many free-standing surgery centers, 24 hour emergency centers and other ancillary service centers are proliferating at a phenomenal rate. As a retired health care business development specialist, I can only imagine how hospital systems are scrambling to keep up and position themselves as the leaders with the newest and best equipment and services.
But, as a consumer, how do you know that the hospital you choose is really the right one for you?
There is an enormous amount of very clinical (and sometimes confusing) information about any hospital that is licensed to operate in the United States. You can find it all over the internet or just by calling the hospital association for your state and requesting information such as mortality and morbidity statistics (cheery reading) or how the hospital scored on its most recent Joint Commission survey. The Joint Commission is an independent group of experts in all areas of hospital operation, from safety, to bedside care, to the food served in hospitals. Most hospitals voluntarily submit to these often grueling (and surprisingly subjective, not to mention inconsistent) surveys because their ability to accept most of the larger insurance carriers requires a certain minimum score to participate.
But, most health care consumers want to take a “snapshot” of a hospital, make a quick decision….and hope for the best. The following hospital tips have been compiled by the people who know the hospitals best: hospital professionals, themselves. They are often indicators of how the hospital operates, overall, and can be a quick and easy way to determine what kind of care you are likely to get.
– The hospital’s appearance is an important and surprisingly often overlooked indicator of how the hospital functions. Look at the flooring. Are the carpets worn and dirty? Are the elevators polished and bright or do they look old, dingy and downright grimy? What do the public restrooms look (and smell) like? Are the hospital personnel well-dressed in proper uniforms? Is the signage appropriate and easy to read? Can you find your way around without assistance? Are the common areas bright and clean, with healthy plants and comfortable chairs? You can be pretty certain that if the hospital looks bad, the care probably will be, too. (The exception to this rule can be the downtown trauma hospitals in big cities. These often grungy places can be the best places to go if you have suffered some horrendous trauma, such as a gunshot, dismemberment, etc. In that case, you will hardly be noticing your surroundings. But, don’t go there to have your baby and expect a lovely environment!).
– Find out what the hospital is well-known for. This can be difficult as hospitals tend to advertise, just like any other business and they sometimes have quite inflated ideas of what they are (or should be). An example of this is the hospital that advertises itself as “for children” and directs a lot of their advertising budget towards convincing the public that it is. True Children’s Hospitals are just that: for children ONLY. They don’t treat adults. They are the only hospitals who can accurately claim that children are their specialty.
– How hospitals staff their nursing units says a lot about the level of care you will receive should you wind up in one of them. However, this is not information that most hospitals will share with you. What you want to know is the nurse to patient ratio. A hospital that tends to staff down will have too many patients being cared for by exhausted and overworked individuals. Before you choose a hospital, take advantage of a visit to a friend or acquaintance who might be a patient there and use your powers of observation. Or, just hang out by the nurse’s station for awhile. If it looks and sounds like chaos and there are a lot of call buttons going off and no one answering, this is a red flag.
– All hospitals do not charge the same for same or similar services. Surprise! So, how can you comparison shop between hospitals? One way would be to contact the hospital association for your state and request that information. But, you can also call a few hospitals ahead of time to get an estimate on the cost of your surgery or procedure. You will need to give them all the information you can including what kind of insurance you have, the exact condition you have and what the surgery or procedure will be that you are contemplating. You might find that you could save several thousand dollars by choosing one hospital over another (assuming your physician/surgeon is licensed, and willing, to perform your surgery there).
– Have lunch or a snack in the hospital’s cafeteria. The same food is served to the patients, so pay attention. Is it fresh and acceptable? If not, you might want to cross this hospital off your list. (You would be surprised by the number of times people have been made sick by eating the food in some hospitals). You should also know that most hospitals, nowadays, farm out their food services to outside companies such as the ones who provide food services to large venues, like ballparks and convention centers.
This checklist can provide you with a very revealing snapshot of the hospital you are considering without wading through mountains of data. And when it comes down to it, the place you choose should be one that you feel safe and relatively comfortable in. If you do just a little bit of homework in advance of your choosing a hospital, you might find that it pays off in the end with a better hospital stay.
Select The Right Hospital For Your Treatment
In an emergency, your life depends on getting to the nearest hospital. But when you have an option to plan ahead, selecting the right hospital for your treatment makes all the difference. It not only gives you the confidence that you are in good hands, but also makes your stay at the hospital worth it. The best hospitals have the best of everything. They have the right doctors on board, the best support staff, the best in class medical equipment and infrastructure. If you are selecting a hospital for your treatment, here are a few tips on how to select the best hospital:
Check out hospital ratings
Ratings are a good place to start your research. Well, even if there aren’t too many hospitals in your area to compare, ratings give you a fair idea about the services you can expect to receive. Hospitals are generally rated using the following factors:
– Patient experiences – patient experiences with the doctor, the support staff and other hospital members does matter. Patient’s opinion about the cleanliness of the hospital and its maintenance also affects hospital ratings.
– Patient outcomes – patient outcomes are an important factor in rating hospitals. The number of times a patient had to be re-admitted for the same ailment etc. makes a difference in hospital ratings.
– Hospital practices and Safety scores play a major role in influencing the rating of a hospital.
So, ratings are not just some random numbers, they could be of great help when you wish to select a hospital for your treatment.
Talk to previous patients
It is a good idea to get feedback from patients regarding the hospital. They will be able to give you accurate information of how the rooms were kept and how friendly or unfriendly the nurses were and how expertly the doctor completed the treatment. Talk to someone who has experienced it first hand and you will get a better idea of which hospital to select.
Check out doctor’s profiles
In fact check this before you check anything else. It is important to check out the doctors onboard before you finalize a hospital. If you are looking for a heart surgery, check out the heart surgeons working at that hospital either fulltime or on a per visit basis. It is a good idea to get acquainted with the doctors treating you.
Finally, decide whether you wish to select a specialty hospital or a multispecialty hospital. Specialty hospitals provide services for just one type of treatment such as ‘Heart Hospital’. Multispecialty hospitals have the ability to treat a varied type of ailments.
Finally, make sure that you shortlist a few hospitals in your area and actually visit them. Talk to the staff and check out the rooms. You can also check out their websites or social media pages to get more information. The testimonials written by the patients are important too. Check them out before you decide! Take all the points into consideration and then select the best hospital for your treatment.
Best Hospitals Ajman : List of the Best Hospitals in Ajman with contact details including company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings. Hospitals in Ajman UAE.
Business Directory UAE providing complete details of Hospitals in Ajman. Find out more information on Hospitals in Ajman on Yellow Pages UAE. Hospitals reviews, Hospitals Ajman location map, Hospitals Ajman websites, Hospitals Ajman directory, Hospitals Ajman business directory & Hospitals telephone numbers.