Top Professional Lawyers in UAE : Advocates & Legal Consultants in UAE
Lawyers in UAE : List of lawyers in UAE with company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, reviews and ratings. UAE yellow pages directory provides the listings of lawyers in UAE with their contact details, emails and websites. Get in touch with lawyers in UAE. Yellow Pages UAE offers you the contact details of lawyers and law firms in UAE.
List of Lawyers in UAE
Online Yellow Pages UAE providing list of lawyers, legal lawyers, corporate & commercial lawyers, legal consultants, litigation lawyers in UAE. List of lawyers in UAE with company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, reviews and ratings.
Lawyers in UAE : List of lawyers in UAE with company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, reviews and ratings. UAE yellow pages directory provides the listings of lawyers in UAE with their contact details, emails and websites. Your lawyer in UAE will be one of the most important people in your life, especially if your case is something that involves your freedom. Your lawyer will be making a lot of decisions for you, some of which are not easy because they would involve a lot of thinking and even a lot of questioning. He might even have to take positions that are against his personal feelings but are necessary for your case. Therefore, you should be considerate enough to make things easy for your lawyer. You can do this by being organized. Just that simple thing will make a big difference. Here are some tips for working with a lawyer that you will find useful.
First, you have to be completely honest. Tell your lawyer in UAE everything about your case and not a single thing withheld. This includes all information, whether embarrassing, favorable or unfavorable. You might be surprised to find out that withholding even the most trivial detail can largely impact your case in a negative way. Your lawyer will be able to advise you properly, if and only if, you disclose the facts completely. Keep in mind that all lawyers are strictly required to keep their clients’ information confidential.
Second, be ready to discuss fees with your lawyer in UAE. This discussion should happen, at the most, on day one. Negotiate payment plans with your lawyer and once an agreement has been established, get it in writing, review it carefully and once you and your lawyer have signed it, keep a copy for yourself. Most arguments regarding legal fees take place because no written agreement exists.
Third, do not hesitate to ask questions. You have to understand everything about your case and familiarize yourself well with the legal process in order for your lawyer to serve you better. Take note, however, that you are paying for your lawyer’s services, which includes his time. Thus, it is better that you ask a handful of questions at once rather than calling up your lawyer in UAE again every time you need to ask question or two. This benefits both of you since you get to cut down on your legal fees while your lawyer does not get his time wasted.
Fourth, before you sign anything, ask your lawyer in UAE to explain it thoroughly until you have understood it completely. What can be perfectly simple and routine to an attorney can be terribly confusing to individuals who lack legal expertise. Also, you must have your own copy of all legal paperwork involved in your case. This includes correspondence such as letters and memos, and court notices, your fee agreement, and more.
Finally, before you react to what your lawyer’s advice is, give pensive consideration to what he says. Remember that your lawyer is someone who has unsurpassed expertise and knowledge of the law in United Arab Emirates. Most likely, he has done something similar to your case a lot of times already. Just remember that whatever decision or advice your lawyer makes or gives, no matter how favorable or unpleasant it may sound, your best interests are what he has in mind.
Lawyers in UAE
Lawyers in UAE : List of lawyers in UAE with company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, reviews and ratings. UAE yellow pages directory provides the listings of lawyers in UAE with their contact details, emails and websites. Many people may not understand the role of a lawyer in representing a client. Lawyers do charge a lot, but that doesn’t put them in control of their client’s destiny. When a major decision must be made, your lawyer would provide you with information, advice and recommendations about the decision, but the decision is yours to make. When a lawyer makes a decision on your behalf without your knowledge or consent, and without taking his or her time to provide you with the details beforehand, it is time to hire another lawyer. Likewise, if you just hand your legal matter to your lawyer while expecting him or her to pull a miracle and decide the success of your case, you’re just asking for trouble.
A decision carries consequences. A legal decision carries legal consequences that you need to deal with as a result of making that decision. A lawyer is always obligated to use his or her best efforts on your behalf while applying his or her legal training, knowledge, experience, resources and skill to resolve your legal issue. But it is your obligation to remain informed and fully involved in your case. The success of your case doesn’t solely depend on your lawyer’s ability, but in the team work between the two of you.
Some people may believe that once they hire a lawyer, they can simply put their legal issue behind and let their lawyer win the case. In reality, hiring a lawyer is just the beginning of a successful teamwork. The success and the degree of success of your case will depend on how good your “legal team” plays. Sometimes your legal team will consist of just you and your attorney. But in most cases, your legal team will include other people, such as legal assistants, consultants, experts, court reporters and the like. But regardless of who might be a part of your legal team, you and your lawyer are the key players in the success of your case. Developing a good working relationship between you and your attorney from the very beginning and all throughout the life of the case will radically increase the odds of a positive outcome.
A strong lawyer-client relationship is a two-way process. It requires both of you and your lawyer to provide each other with information necessary to reach satisfactory resolution of your legal issue. It requires a very good and an open communication. Your lawyer needs to keep you advised of the status of your case, inform you of important developments, include you in the decision-making process, prepare you for important events, such as testifying in court or answering questions in a deposition, and so on. But, you must also hold up your end of the responsibilities. You need to be aware that a failure to provide all relevant information to your case and to provide it when requested by your lawyer may have an unfavorable effect on the lawyer’s ability to represent you. You and your lawyer need to agree on the most effective and efficient way to communicate the information.
If you’re concerned about how your lawyer handles your legal issue, freely express these concerns directly to your lawyer. And don’t wait for it to build up. Addressing these concerns promptly will avoid damaging the level of trust that is essential to the relationship. But, if your concerns are never resolved even after discussing them with your lawyer, you’re fully entitled to seek another attorney. However, you’ll still be responsible for paying the legal fees to that lawyer. And, if you happen to fire your lawyer, remember that you’re entitled of getting a copy of your file.
Lawyers in UAE
Lawyers in UAE : List of lawyers in UAE with company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, reviews and ratings. UAE yellow pages directory provides the listings of lawyers in UAE with their contact details, emails and websites. As soon as you hire your lawyer, tell him or her everything that is related to your case and provide him or her with every relevant document, even those facts and details that you think are damaging to your case. Lawyers have been trained to sift and sort through the information you provide and determine what information is useful for your case and what isn’t. Every fact and detail could be crucial to your case. Facts which may not seem important to you may have serious legal consequences. Your lawyer might be able to use a fact or a document you thought was unimportant as the basis for a creative legal argument. And if something might harm your case, your lawyer will have plenty of time to prepare defensive maneuvers.
Respond Promptly – This factor alone will certainly damage the relationship between you and your lawyer and almost always hurt your case – that is if your response is of an irresponsible nature. Lawyers often have to work under very tight deadlines. Your prompt response to your lawyer’s requests will insure those deadlines are met and your case is flowing smoothly. Your prompt response will also give your lawyer enough time to go over your information and better prepare his or her next step. If you are not able to respond quickly for one reason or another, let your lawyer know immediately. Your lawyer might be able to get an extension of time from your opponent or the court, or rearrange other matters to accommodate the delay.
Cooperation – During the course of your case, your lawyer will ask you for particular documents or certain facts relevant to your lawsuit. Instead of making your lawyer hunt down those details, remember that you’re the one who is undertaking this legal action. In most instances you have much easier access to the information relevant to your case than any one else. By cooperating with your lawyer in gathering the important details for winning your case, you will not only help your situation, but have your lawyer spend less time, which will reduce your legal cost.
At a beginning of a lawsuit, your lawyer may ask you to write down a summary of events leading up to the lawsuit. Make sure that what you write is extremely accurate – only known facts. Your lawyer will base your claims and defenses on this information.
Preparedness – Always remember that your attorney’s time is your money. Better prepared you are, less money your legal matter will cost you. When you meet with your lawyer, have with you already prepared written summary or detailed notes outlining your problem or questions; bring copies of all documents, letters and other correspondence relating to your case. Also, provide your lawyer with a list of all names, addresses, and telephone numbers of persons involved in the case. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Be as brief as possible in all interviews with your lawyer, and stick to business. At the rate that you are charged for calls and conferences, socializing gets very expensive.
Keep Your Lawyer Informed – Your lawyer can work only with the information that you provide him or her with. Failure to keep your lawyer updated with information about any new developments relevant to your case can be disastrous to your final outcome. Tell your lawyer immediately of changes or new information that might affect your case. On the same note, holding back information can as well prevent your lawyer from obtaining your desired results. That’s why it is very important for you to be truthful and complete about the facts of your situation.
Keep Your Schedule Flexible – There are certain legal events in which you must participate. Very often these events are scheduled weeks or even months in advance. Most of these events can be rescheduled to accommodate your schedule only if your lawyer knows in advance. But, be prepared to change your plans if you must because sometimes a judge may insist on holding the scheduled meeting whether your schedule permits or not.
– Take your lawyer’s legal advice seriously. When an attorney gives legal advice, the attorney may be liable for malpractice if the advice is wrong. For that reason attorneys are hesitant to give legal advice and expose themselves to liability without first checking the most current legal facts. And that takes time. That’s why they charge a fee for legal advice because they give you facts and not an opinion. So when your lawyer gives you legal advice relevant to your legal issue, you better follow up on it because it’s a real deal.
– Many legal problems cannot be explained simply. We live in a complex society with an extremely complex legal system. So if you don’t understand something that your lawyer says, don’t just take it as is – ask for an explanation. Maybe you need to ask your lawyer to explain it with a non-legal jargon.
– Respect your attorney’s time. Avoid phoning repeatedly about every single question that comes on your mind. First of all you will pay for the time spent on the phone. Second, your lawyer has other clients who require attention too. So, it would be in your best interest and is usually more cost-effective to ask several questions at a time, rather than calling each time a question arises. By all means, do not wait to call your lawyer if your question is so important that it will affect your case significantly.
– Avoid legal debate. If you sometimes feel that your lawyer is not quite handling your legal issue the way you think he or she is suppose to, try to first gain an understanding by asking your lawyer questions about his or her course of action instead of directly engaging into a debate. But if you really must engage into a debate because you’re certain that you know it better, check the facts before you start the discussion. You don’t want to embarrass yourself when your lawyer proves you wrong. Lawyers have extensive legal training. Their actions sometimes may seem weird to you but they may be just the right move for obtaining positive results for your legal issue.
– Respect your lawyer’s pride. One common characteristic amongst all lawyers is their strong pride. That comes with their profession. Sometimes it may feel that this pride borders on arrogance or egotism. Maybe so. But, so what? Actually, this feature may win your case. It gives lawyers more confidence even if they lack the experience. So, treat your lawyer with respect and he or she will do more than their very best to get you your desired results.
– Your lawyer is a professional. As such, address your lawyer in a professional way in your communication, whether written or oral. You’ll get much better results. For an example, which of these two sentences do you think would get you better response by your lawyer? “We need to talk right now because my case is not moving the way I want and I want to see what you’re doing wrong” – or – “I would appreciate if we could schedule 30 minutes of your time to discuss the current developments of my case.” You get the point.
– Communicate your goals very clearly. Tell your lawyer exactly what your expectations are from your legal matter. If you deliver unclear picture to your lawyer, he or she wouldn’t know how to set the “Theory of the Case.” This is the first and most important step that will support every step of the trial. Your lawyer needs to know exactly what your case is truly about and establish your final objective accordingly.
– Be on time for appointments, whether in court or for anything related to your case.
– Be patient and understand that legal problems require time and research.
– Respond promptly to your lawyer’s requests and phone calls.
– And of course, pay your legal fees promptly as agreed in the fee arrangement you made.
List of Lawyers in UAE
Yellow Pages UAE providing list of lawyers, legal lawyers, corporate & commercial lawyers, legal consultants, litigation lawyers in UAE. List of lawyers in UAE with company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, reviews and ratings.
Lawyers in UAE : List of lawyers in UAE with company names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, reviews and ratings. Terms related to Lawyers in UAE : free consultation lawyers in dubai, dubai lawyer fees, pakistani lawyers in dubai, best lawyer in dubai, indian lawyers in dubai, dubai courts free legal advice, list of lawyers in dubai, advocates in dubai
Find your lawyer with the FindLaw Lawyers Directory, largest attorney directory online. Detailed profiles of local lawyers and law firms to represent you.
Justia Lawyer Directory. The Justia Lawyer Directory provides lawyer, legal aid & services profiles by practice area and location. Whatever your legal issue, our ...
Find Lawyers and Lawfirms . Comprehensive list of Lawyers . Contact us today for a free case review.
Attorney, lawyer, and law firm directory to find a lawyer, attorneys, and local law firms. Lawyers.com is the #1 lawyer directory.
What an Immigration lawyer can do for you. Successfully steering your immigration case through the complex processes and numerous deadlines is extremely difficult if ...
BLP has won more UK Law Firm of the Year awards in the last decade than any other law firm. We deliver clear, fresh-thinking legal solutions that help companies ...
Designed & Developed by Triware Technologies Inc. Site Map
Search for attorneys near you who specialize in your legal matter. See lawyer profiles including reviews, the Avvo Rating, and contact info.
Using Martindale.com, locate and connect with attorneys, read reviews from attorneys’ peers and prior clients, search and browse job listings, and find fellow ...
American Law Society - The Official Home of America's Top Lawyers. If you need immediate assistance contact us toll free at 888-359-1368