Travel Agencies in Dubai : Due Diligence Travel Agency Acquisition Process. Travel Agencies in UAE. Travel agencies in Dubai list. List of tour operators and travel agencies in Dubai UAE. Airline travel search. Finding the best airline travel deals. With the high gas prices causing travel to be expensive it is important to know how to get the best airline travel deals that are out there. There are ways to travel on a budget and there are some great airline travel search engines that you can use to find not only cheap flights, but hotels and rental cars as well. Here is what to do.
How to get cheap airline travel is a question that has been asked over and over again, and yet the real secrets are still hidden from the public. Many of these big companies that are in the travel industry would like you to believe that they have the lowest prices possible on airline travel. While you can sometimes get decent deals this way it is not even close to the deals that you can get if you really know how the process works.
A good and reliable airline travel agency unlocks more options and a wider range of services compared to what can be searched on the internet. Moreover, being able to converse with real people at a physical location is found to be more convenient and comforting to many flight customers.
Travel agencies basically act as agents who sell travel tickets and products like hotel reservations and others. It should be understood that the agencies would provide services free of charge to the traveler. Instead, the agencies gain profit through commissions on the total cost of the tour. The commission will be taken from the advertised cost or price of the tour.
Travel Agencies in Dubai : Due Diligence Travel Agency Acquisition Process. The due diligence review (DDR) is a critical part of the travel agency acquisition process.
There are five key objectives:
1. Identify deal-breakers, which, if unresolved could preclude pursuing the transaction any further:
• Company personnel engaged with conflicting, outside interests
• Financial commitments – employment contracts, leases from previous acquisitions, liens, etc.
• Legal/Regulatory issues- lawsuits, client complaints
– Quality of work
– Questionable accounting
– Questionable expenditures
2. Verify representations received from the seller, such as key assumptions made about employees, compensation, systems, key statistics.
3. Obtain a more detailed understanding of the business:
• Types of clients
• Business mix
• Sources of revenue
4. Obtain information vital to negotiating the transaction:
• Salary and benefit information for employees
• Inventory of furniture and equipment
• Inventory of computer systems and software
5. Identify potential transition issue or areas of focus:
• Compensation and benefit issues
• Technical and workflow process issues
The DDR is designed to assist the Due Diligence Manager (DDM) in efficiently planning, executing, and reviewing the planned transaction. Following a standardized DDR is critical to the successful completion of the review and will ensure that:
• A consistent approach is used by all due diligence team (DDT),
• A standard output (format) is created for each DDR, and
• The duplication of information gathered or requested of the owners is eliminated.
The DDM is responsible for the overall planning and final review of all work and the development of the final report.
PHASE I: Meeting/conference call with Deal Owner, Acquisition Manager and DDM
• Communicate overall vision and strategy of the DDR.
• Share information that has already been obtained to eliminate the duplication of data- gathering efforts.
• Identify DDT members.
Reporting: Recap the discussion/decisions and provide a copy to each party.
PHASE II: Meeting/conference call with Acquisition Leader, DDM and DDT Members
• Share new information.
• Review the need for confidentiality with acquired firm contacts and external sources (i.e., media).
PHRASE III: Meeting with DDM and Firm Owner and/or Main Contact
• Review the DDR.
• Provide the list of items that the firm will need to produce.
Reporting: The DDM will complete the recap of each call.
PHRASE IV: Data gathering process begins with the DDM, Team Members, and Firm Owner & Contacts
• Complete the due diligence data gathering (DDM, Firm owner/firm department contact).
• Complete the “Summary Report” memo (support team member).
PHRASE V: The DDM completes the Final Report and provides it to the Deal Owner and Acquisition Leader.
Travel Agencies in Dubai UAE : The need and requirements of one traveler and the other tends to vary in few ways, and therefore, dividing the duties in different departments helps either department to specialize, finding deals for the leisure travelers on one hand and better deals for business travelers on the other hand. However, there are few agencies specializing in business and commercial travel only.
Travel agents can also help you save money on flight, hotel rooms, cruises, and more; but what about online travel agencies. The travel agencies in your areas probably can book dozens or even hundreds of different trips. However, online travel agencies are often a less expensive, easier, and more convenient way to book a vacation.
When you are looking to book your next vacation or your next business trip, you may be considering using an online travel agency. Before you decide to do so, however, you should be aware of what to expect from an online travel agency so you can determine how best to match that to your own unique needs.